Thread: Events

Default Events

I personally woulden't mind another World Event, similar to the Elves and Feledan for the Dryads. I absolutly *loved* the Satyr Event, I'd be happy with another event like that for the Dryads. I remember when Feledan was plagued by Blight all over, and had huge mobs that I personally woulden't go near. Now, it's a beautiful town, and arguably one of the best places for Bright Essence [;)].I think we're due for something else like this. Maybe put the Dryads home on some sunken landmass(similar to the Atlanteans), and have the construction project similar to having a chunk of land thats just barley visible out of the water(close enough to the shore to access, of course). Once that's built, you start the individual structures. Vault, Trainer Buildings, etc. Of course, the Withered Aegis would be attacking it the whole time...At the end, put up large defensive structures(close to Blight Cleansors from Feledan) to ward the WA off.

Idea's? Comments? Love to hear from ya = )
    Explorer 80%
    Killer 46%
    Achiever 40%
    Socializer 33%

zordrak

Default Re: Events

I have to agree. I remember back on Life when many people across the server had worked on constructing the tuinnels to get to the islands to unlock the sattyrs. It was arguably ione of the best memories I have from this game, and would like to see other similer events that take a serverwide effort and some stratagy to complete.

Thread Information