Thread: HUGE Warning to All Lairshapers!

Default HUGE Warning to All Lairshapers!

If you buy or fetch the Expert Focused Crystal form and scribe it, DO NOT DELETE THE JOURNEYMAN VERSION!!!!!!!

The Expert version is completely borked as it requires FOCUSED crystals to bloody MAKE focused crystals. So if you delete the journeyman form from your formula list, like I did, you will NOT be able to make any Tier III or IV crystals until the fix (which just went to Blight today) comes in.

Me, I'm screwed. My level 0 Tier I work is done, and I have to complete my Tier IV crystalshaping chamber to get access to the rest of my lair. Pretty tough to do that without Tier III and IV crystal lattices and primal essence.

Between that, the devs' inability to activate any of the crystalshaping machines in the community lairs we've built,and my still being borked from doing the Crystalshaping Mastery III quest (which still hasn't been fixed a week after I sent in a ticket on it), I'm about ready to give up on lairs . . . .
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Default Re: HUGE Warning to All Lairshapers!

Thank you for the warning. I'm sorry to hear you're in such a predicament.

This is fixed in the patch that just went to Blight.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth
    This is fixed in the patch that just went to Blight.
    So, you're only hosed for another week.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

heh, I cant build my T4 Lair (which is my entry chamber) until they fix them with the correct required amount of resources and change them so that they give xp for applying to them.

Supposedly thisalso went to blight.

Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Rawdge came on last night and after working with the Crystalshaping Mastery III broken quest and activating the crystalshaping machine in the Amber mine, stated that he would try to nudge Smeglor into hotfixing the problem rather than having to wait two weeks until the fix on Blight goes live.

Here's hoping Smeglor takes the nudge . . .
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

JorgNep

Why not just buy the J-man version again and use it?

Quote Originally Posted by JorgNep
    Why not just buy the J-man version again and use it?
    Because the Journeyman Focused Azulite Crystal form is the ONLY form that the trainer does NOT sell (nor will he give you one again after completing the quest for it--he'll only give you beginner forms).

So, if the devs won't hotfix this showstopper of a bug, would you all at least put the journeyman formula for focused crystals on the trainer for purchase? PLEASE???

The expert form was hotfixed yesterday at around 12:45pm on the live shards.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I jumped for joy too soon, Amon. I just logged in, checked the expert form that I had already scribed and it still required focused crystals to make focused crystals. So I deleted that formula from my list, flew over to the lairshaping trainer, and bought and scribed another Expert Focused Crystal form. And guess what? It STILL requires focused crystals to make focused crystals and is still useless.

Could you please check again on that hotfix?

Thanks!

Samdrag Serious

Can someone confirm this for the US Server?
    Cause I got that bug on Unity, and if its hotfixed over yonder, I could bug GN about it (no, its not for thehope of it being fixed soon, its just to keep me busy, while I`m stuck with tier 2 lair buildings...)

The expert form is fixed on Order, thanks to Amon and Rawdge doing their utmost to hotfix it. I don't know whether it's fixed on Unity or Chaos.

Thread Information