Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1529

Thread: Post your Dragon art here!

Default Re: Post your Dragon art here!

Yes! Drawing/art is really proof that the mantra "practice makes perfect" is absolutely true!

No matter where you start, regardless if self taught or lessened, if u just keep practicing and challenging yourself you WILL get better!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Hehe reminds me of a recent redraw I did.. ^^ You have more improvement than me, Blue!

Anywho, random drawing of a Sslik, hatchling, and some random evil one maybe the Shadow Dragon...

Thank you very much for your kind words

simple time!

not happy with this :/ then agian, I'm NEVER happy with digital paints, not that you could call them that...
    oh and this was supposed to be a calico cat transformed into a dragon, cause I can't draw cats *evil laughter*

A sketch i did last month. Just a quick sketch as a painting plan. Hopefully i can get this sucker down into oils without making too many mistakes.

This is a WIP that I've been fuddling around with ever since I sketched an image of Symazok that I actually -liked.-

Vamalchior

Well, it isn't an istarian dragon, but it's close...ish...

I'll put something more relevant up later >_> Have a dragon guys. Just for the record, I'm combing this thread and all I can say is that this song is incredibly relevant.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Makou Glyphscale; Hatchling on Order

SYMAZOK. LOOKS. AWESOME ;0;
    Also the lineshading on that Cre-dragon mmm <3

Sketchy WIPs! Why all I ever have to show is WIPs?
    Sovaja, a gold wyvern-dragon OC of mine, and Thicklesip!

Slee Maogrin- Chaotic, spotty warmonger of Order~

Ahhhh the linework is so fantastic, and look at that texturing on the lower eyelid, it's so deliciously wrinkly and slightly squishy-looking, like proper hide~
    Makou Glyphscale; Hatchling on Order

And because Slee cropped it too close, Thicklesip's speech bubble says "everyone but me is wrong." Which makes it one of the most perfect(ly accurate) Thicklepics in existence. How Slee make pictures so pretty?!

Syzamock: best texture, yum.

Bazoman: Oooh! Lovely sketch, and I'm very interested in how it'd turn out as a painting.

Meepsa: cats seem like they'd be easy to translate to dragons, they've got the 'haughty' down pretty well.

Agua: I like it! And hrm, wonder if I have any good demonstrations lying around myself...

Oh wow, all these nice pictures makes me nervous to post another pic here @_@

I will try though! Just a WIP of a ref I am working on for my Hayai~

"State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

It is all SO AWESOME!!

And as for painting, I'm sure you will be fine-I find oils very forgiving, even if they take forever to dry if u don't want to chance changing something u like. Lol.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

H'uh... I didn't know Hayai had bronze dragon wings. I always enjoyed that style, though it is difficult to picture how it would fly...

But all things considered, with the primewind, one just needs something float-able I suppose :P

Vamalchior

She has to get a running start to take off, yeah. XD
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Authors, tell me please, may I share your art-works in outer comutity? and how then name author? my name on this forum acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by Krinharth View Post
    Authors, tell me please, may I share your art-works in outer comutity? and how then name author? my name on this forum acceptable?
    I guess im kinda confused, your asking if you can post artists art that they post here else where?

Here's a bit of a scribblescribblescribble of my character, Verinax! I might finish it... EVENTUALLY. *wishful thinking*

Thicklesip flew over the mountains, its wings beating strong. As it flew the sun crested over the moutains. "Lord Drakular shining in all his glory." - Thicklesip thought, as it angled his powerful wings and body downward toward a cliff. It stretched its mighty legs and touched down taking in the beautiful scenery of Istaria. Thicklesip's scales clattered as it landed, the sun creeping over the moutain light up the snow and its scales. Thicklesip took a deep breath of fresh air and let the cold nip at its tail. Thickle stood tall and proud, its chest scales puffed out and head held high. Nothing was more glorious than this moment, a dragon and its glory.

Thicklesip's prize for the RoP/AroP contest.. took about 20+ hours.. just a guess.

oooh awesome!!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

Still giddy with glee. Glee is not abating. Eeeee!

Thread Information