Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone playing EQ2 beta

Default Re: anyone playing EQ2 beta

Actually I don't want to be one of the many abandoning AE for some corporate money hog. I'd rather show some loyalty to Horizons and not leave it like some ghost town.

Lil Budy Wizer

Default Re: anyone playing EQ2 beta

I tried it. Got to 15 warrior, 10 outfitter, but it ain't for me. If you liked EQ then EQ2 is a better EQ. I didn't like the forced grouping in EQ and here it is even more so. What I remember in EQ was needing to play very carefully solo so as not to get killed by a wandering creature while fighting. To get out in the middle of some zones required a group. Here the creatures are actually tied together. Aggro one then you aggro them all. There are soloable creatures, but at the level I was at that seems to just be the local wildlife. All the monsters were in groups and there was no one at the camps. That's just a stupid design. Wasted space. Why only animals? Any intelligent creature would be grouped? Yeah, me and the other 90% of the players out here are stupid. Stupid to be playing this game at least. Simple solution to that problem.

Thread Information