Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Old Rachival!

Default Re: Free Old Rachival!

sad to say i am on the fence on this topic

we dragons need to kill Project x for our Lasting embers its a quest that is valubal to us dragons

but i do have a debt to the gnomes i being Impertious ( Sorry imp for messing your name up }:> )

town for the hachlings of tomorrow and the debts of honor he has

if the Istarian gods moved Project X and them to a small area out side the town i will be right there mowing down the masses
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

i havent been to a world project since the nova machine and the werewolf bridge so itd be good to geta newones^.^

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

But, Nawkia, there were two just right down the road from where you used to own. There was the big biped outpost north a ways from Harro, and the second outpost due west of Harro, complete with dragon lair.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

this question is to the Devs do we still have the assets to free rachaval or is that forever a lost hopp it would be nice to see a world level event again.
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Quote Originally Posted by Vandellia View Post
    this question is to the Devs do we still have the assets to free rachaval or is that forever a lost hopp it would be nice to see a world level event again.
    Sorry, vandellia and others, but Rachival is not going to be freed. It is an adventure area for tier 5.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

boo!! *rails against the empire for ignoring her people's hometown, goes on about gnomish ingenuity doing so much for the empire, and her own personal efforts on behalf of the empire. winds up going off and taking out her frustration on whatever withered aegis get in her way first*

<OOC - I'd love to see a major push to see Rachival freed but I know it's not happening since we'd need something to replace it, and you're busy with a ton of other long term plans in a different direction instead; my character just has to voice her opinion.>

doing that sunscope quest with our gnomian friend-
    I don`t know what was harder:
    Killing the mobs around or dry Ming`s tears, when she had to face again, what happened to her beloved Rachival.
    So if ever the gnomes call to arms- we will be there to free Old Rachival!!

(I read you Amon^^ but you did not say NEVER^^)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Imagine if gnomes had one of those super-tall towers in Rachival...

Cool Re: Free Old Rachival!

If a gnome falls to the ground in a forest, does it make a sound? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Sent

P.S. Great pic! Too funny!!
    N.B.: I reserve the right to be wrong and exercise it frequently.
    AzureFire - Spiritist - Chaos
    Glormf Sulfurous - Hatchie - Chaos
    Ruddy Bloke - Reaver - Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by SentientSeeker View Post
    If a gnome falls to the ground in a forest, does it make a sound? Inquiring minds want to know!!
    Actually several gnomish scholars have documented the types of sounds gnomes make when falling.
    - Dadale Scriptik chronicled them primarily on what the gnome was wearing at the time, with footnotes on volume/height dependencies. However, these studies were all performed in the same place.
    - Bizzlebop Dangler wrote about surface/impacting substance interactions, including various types of ground and flooring, though he focused more on objects than actual gnomes; too few gnome drops were included in those studies to draw solid correlations with the forest you mention.
    - Bunji Scribblewitz indirectly documented the sounds of falling gnomes in various environments (including forests) as she chronicled the effectiveness of various devices tinkered for gnomes moving through the air in some fashion.

There is greater debate around the question, "If a gnome falls to the ground, should bouncing count for tallying the distance travelled?"

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

of course, bouncing doesn't matter!! your distance is judged from where you land first!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Hahahahaa!!!

That is absolutely hysterical!!

Thanks so much! I really needed that lift right now.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Cool Re: Free Old Rachival!

I totally agree with Veru! Well done!! *laughs and laughs and laughs*

Sent

Edited to just say: I really never expected a reply. Certainly not one so well documented. *applauds!*
    N.B.: I reserve the right to be wrong and exercise it frequently.
    AzureFire - Spiritist - Chaos
    Glormf Sulfurous - Hatchie - Chaos
    Ruddy Bloke - Reaver - Chaos

((sorry, I'm random this morning. pancakes, you know?)) We could all TRY to bring new rachival out of the blight but epicly fail? would be fun to roleplay and still fight for a purpose to try and fail..... nevermind. ignore me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolffang View Post
    ((sorry, I'm random this morning. pancakes, you know?)) We could all TRY to bring new rachival out of the blight but epicly fail? would be fun to roleplay and still fight for a purpose to try and fail..... nevermind. ignore me.
    Nope, I think it's a grand idea. Shian tried it earlier as a quest got her a G.E.C.K. (Now only tinkerers or something can get it though )

hmmm, I for one like the idea of an opportunity to unite the gifted for a single purpose, even if that purpose fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus Bane View Post
    hmmm, I for one like the idea of an opportunity to unite the gifted for a single purpose, even if that purpose fails.
    Hmm... I am not that old, so I do not know, but when Feledan was blighted, weren't there two failed attempts to reclaim it?

Thread Information