Hello there! I am Elathiel, from GamerGod.com. I wanted to let you know that we have finished beta testing for our FREE Guild Recruitment Tool and it is working great! It covers EVERY MMORPG, all in one convenient & heavily trafficked location, right on our front page. If you are looking for new members, or possible allies, then I invite you to list your fine guild and get in front of the thousands of people that visit us each day. You can post up detailed information and a banner for your guild, making it easy for players looking for a new place to call home to find the right fit. That is actually better for both them and you in the long run. The voting feature is turned on as well to further increase your visibility and members can vote on your guild every 14 days to show their support. This keeps you closer to the top of the list, for casual browsers who take a look at the top list before doing a search for guilds in their game of interest. Soon we will also be implementing a reward system for guilds to earn free items. They will be monthly contests for guilds only and will always be different, so you do not necessarily have to get the most votes to win :) If you have any questions, please just let me know on our forum or [email protected]. I just wanted to be sure you knew about it, as a few guilds that helped test it have gotten great responses, even before it was complete. Thank you and best of luck with your guild!