Thread: Suggestion Tazoon to Floating Island portal

Default Suggestion Tazoon to Floating Island portal

The portal from Tazoon to the Floating Island currently charges you for the journey, but there's no way you can get to the Floating Island without flying. Since there's a Bloodmage trainer on the island itself, I assume it's meant for bipdeds as well.

Also a Bloodmage trainer in Sslanis thus making a trip to Floating Island unnecessary.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

It is, however, close to the WDL and does seem to get a lot of traffic from folks headed out there.

I don't see any reason for there to be a charge to port, nor do I see any reason for there to be no charge at all. It's not like removing the porting fee is going to boost tourism...
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Also a Bloodmage trainer in Sslanis thus making a trip to Floating Island unnecessary.
    Shall we now start charging for trips to Trandalar becuase everything it has is in other locations?

It is, however, close to the WDL and does seem to get a lot of traffic from folks headed out there.

I don't see any reason for there to be a charge to port, nor do I see any reason for there to be no charge at all. It's not like removing the porting fee is going to boost tourism...
    The chage will, however, be in line with making hard/impossible to reach places free to teleport to.

Sir, there has ALWAYS been a fee to go to Floating Island... its not something NEW. And what is this 'The chage will, however, be in line with making hard/impossible to reach places free to teleport to.' of which you speak?
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

It's just a pattern I see. Places like island of ice, or Trandalar, or the various guild settlements or playerbuilt communities are free to teleport to. Bristugo, which serves as a nexus for these places, is also free.

Personally the only thing that has bugged me recently is Bristugo doesn't have Tazoon as a destination.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Syndic
    Personally the only thing that has bugged me recently is Bristugo doesn't have Tazoon as a destination.
    Amen to that.
    100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Thread Information