Thread: Heads Up!!

Sinjana

Default Heads Up!!

I recently signed up for the 14 day free trial. I don't like paying for a game I'm not going to play on a regular basis. My book shelf is full of games I bought... played for a month then decided I didn't like. As it turns out my 14 day free trial was not free. I was billed for the account starting on my sign up date even though the code for the trial was. So if your new to Horizons Istaria like I am. And you think your getting a 14 day free trial. Your not. Since Tulca uses a third party for their billing you will need to call them to straighten things out.

Altar

Put in a support ticket in on it. In game hit blue button and click on support.
    I believe they are having some problems with the billing agent and they will be able to fix this for you.

interesting,, I wouldn't think that it is done on purpose

Sinjana,
    IF you make a support ticket for this issue, I will be able to straighten everything out for you.
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strangely, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Sinjana

Default To Late

I called the number associated with my charge. They said they would credit my billing statement for the charge but in the mean time the account I created with Horizon is cancelled I'll try logging into my account and see if I can get into the game.

Sinjana

P.S. I'm sure it wasn't done on purpose. My intent was just to give a heads up to other new users who may not check their credit card statements until they get their bill in hand.

Phezule

I also have a billing situation involving the free trial.
    I have PM'd you Ophelea, should I also submit a support ticket or is the PM enough?

Thanks

Phezule

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelea
    We're SOOOO happy with our billing company. *sarcasm...not off*
    Yeah, that has to be frustrating
    This is why you should never employ gnomes... especially for billing purposes!

Hehe, my 14 day trial was only 7 days long, thanks to the billing glitch. Seven days into the trial I got a pop up saying I needed to enter a payment method. Luckily I was planning on staying to play for a bit, but I have to say I wasn't real pleased with losing 7 free days.

Quote Originally Posted by Phezule
    Yeah, that has to be frustrating
    This is why you should never employ gnomes... especially for billing purposes!
    NOW WAIT A MINUTE!!

Gnomes are reliable! We are not thieves! (We may be a little greedy when it comes to dowry, but that is another story....)
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

well now you see what happens to gnome supported games ..... the gnomes take all the credit infos and play poker with it.
    I'm glad we in EU have bank transfer and need no credit info for a trial account.

**hang the gnomes**

Quote Originally Posted by Chaldor Itieles
    well now you see what happens to gnome supported games ..... the gnomes take all the credit infos and play poker with it.
    I'm glad we in EU have bank transfer and need no credit info for a trial account.

**hang the gnomes**
    Ban anti-gnomism!!

Phezule

Quote Originally Posted by snickel
    NOW WAIT A MINUTE!!

Gnomes are reliable! We are not thieves! (We may be a little greedy when it comes to dowry, but that is another story....)
    Yeah.. yeah...

Is that why I went into the vault the other night and saw some helpless old man trying to get change for a silver... and the gnome behind the counter started counting out his copper...

Gnome: 1...2...3... "say... what time is it?"
    Man: Time? It's around 11...
    Gnome: "11?" 12...13...14.... "That's a really nice tunic, how much did you pay it?"
    Man: Thanks! I paid around 600 for it!
    Gnome: "600?" 601...602...603... "What time did you get off work tonight?"
    Man: 9:45
    Gnome: "9:45?" 946....947....948...

etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Phezule
    Yeah.. yeah...

Is that why I went into the vault the other night and saw some helpless old man trying to get change for a silver... and the gnome behind the counter started counting out his copper...

Gnome: 1...2...3... "say... what time is it?"
    Man: Time? It's around 11...
    Gnome: "11?" 12...13...14.... "That's a really nice tunic, how much did you pay it?"
    Man: Thanks! I paid around 600 for it!
    Gnome: "600?" 601...602...603... "What time did you get off work tonight?"
    Man: 9:45
    Gnome: "9:45?" 946....947....948...

etc...
    Lies! Ugly little lies! Prejudice and stereotypes! Vaultkeepers do not accept money nor do they change it for you! Ha!

Phezule

Quote Originally Posted by snickel
    Lies! Ugly little lies! Prejudice and stereotypes! Vaultkeepers do not accept money nor do they change it for you! Ha!
    Right!
    Unless they are a gnome!
    Yeah! Yeah! That's the ticket!

*ducks out of sight*
    *cowers in the shadows*

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelea
    Nayal,

Please PM me your login information and situation so we may look into it and see if a credit isn't in order?
    Hehe, I appreciate the offer, but it's not necessary. I was a little caught off guard to see my trial end earlier than expected, but I'd already decided to give the game at least 30 days, so it's not a huge loss, and I'm not going to cry over $3 when I'm paying $58 a month for subscription games (3 EQ accounts and 1 horizons account)

My post was more to let you all know that there was another potential issue to keep an eye on.

Hey, 7 more days. Don't knock it. (Also, giving them your info might help them in solving the actual problem... If they haven't already.)
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Thread Information