Thread: EI Interactive!!!

Australia, NSW, Port Macquarie, house, back yard. lol

Default EI Interactive!!!

not sure how effective this will be Ticket's have been sent from my characters from my Address and form the In Game character.

name changes have been sent and still here i sit 3 months waiting with nothing

i'm not here to pull any one down but reaise a conscern.

EI Interactive, has just recruited Jim from Tulga into their Staff. i'm just out to find out my self what ever happened to the rest of the Tulga personel??

as in why only recruit one "oldy" and not all of them??

out of curiosity mainly chasign up Name changes and other curiosities???

I believe the ticketing system has been changed. Sadly I do not know the address to the current ticketing system, but if it's been 3 months since you submitted your ticket, you might want to look into doing it under the new system.

Grrrrrr, well it's good too see that the Ei team tell's it's players that things change out here isnt it???

Waitign for 3 months or so for somethign that's not goign to come...

what about the ignoring the character in game though?? *cry*

I talked to a WM last night they have tickets from before they took over so they still have the old tickets.

As to the old Devs Most if not all have other jobs else where already. They just picked up the 2 Old TG employes.

Quote Originally Posted by Consecrated.ECSS
    i'm just out to find out my self what ever happened to the rest of the Tulga personel??
    EI Interactive purchased Tulga Game's only source of revenue. Because of this Tulga games could not afford to pay its employees and all had to be fired, including the person firing people, David Bowman. Jim Poole was not a Tulga employee during the buyout, but was hired a few weeks after the sale to assist with support. EI has also hired an employee of Tulga for a little over a month, Michael Dyn, who worked remotely and was training to design quests. No other former Tulga employees were hired full-time by EI.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Quote Originally Posted by Hal`cyon Sskyler
    EI Interactive purchased Tulga Game's only source of revenue. Because of this Tulga games could not afford to pay its employees and all had to be fired, including the person firing people, David Bowman. Jim Poole was not a Tulga employee during the buyout, but was hired a few weeks after the sale to assist with support. EI has also hired an employee of Tulga for a little over a month, Michael Dyn, who worked remotely and was training to design quests. No other former Tulga employees were hired full-time by EI.

i'm going to be nosy, and ask why??

as in i'm not out to be rude, but in all seriousness, EI would have had you all employeed at other jobs,, why couldnt the "name" just have changed and all the X employee's stay???

but fair enough thats a bad hicough that i didnt know about... *sad face*

but life goes on and so does gamming i spose..

so the old tickets are useless or htey are still being sort through???

You can be nosy, use the search function and you will find your answears

It has been discussed over and over in several threads.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

uhhh, fair enough. lol hehehe....

Yo EI guy's..

i just got this in game msg,

your name is in VIOLATION of gamign policy, i did send for game name change but now i'm stuck with this

****3854902675240972659123765410378415038716503867 5308713654091682354018723540183754_CHAN *****

you get the poitn so i went into my account, and then it asked me to change the name i did to

Abraxis, Storm

and guess what?? i'm still stuck with, 02187452134598263402195712397452340784_CHAN

make my point clear???

with everything else going on. Naming violations should be at the bottom of the list for fixing.

But to be honest here. There is a lapse between when you change your name and when the system finally realizes its been changed. In the past a name change didn't fully take place till server maintenance when the database was cleaned up and rebooted. Till that time your name will stay the same on the login page and you will have problems in game even if it displays correctly. That is of course if the system is unchanged since the last time I changed my name which was some time ago.

This thread here will give you a good place to start if you still want to know why Tulga wasn't hired: Look here

Quote Originally Posted by Jodokai
    This thread here will give you a good place to start if you still want to know why Tulga wasn't hired: Look here
    Worth noting that post was made well over a month before the last Tulga employees were jobless.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Quote Originally Posted by Hal`cyon Sskyler
    Worth noting that post was made well over a month before the last Tulga employees were jobless.

do you currently work for EI, if so you seem to soudn as if what happened to the Tulga crew was worthless in your sight, and you do not seem to care.

if you do not work for Ei, hwo do you knwo it is worth nothing??

i'm meanign no offences but when u talk about the EX employees whith which all players of HZ are currently in a bit of up heaval about loosing you shodul not be soudning so know it allish..

LOL

For all we know, the ex-tulga lot got awesome new jobs elsewhere and wouldn't join eii no matter what... end of the day they might have been fed up working on horizons and turned down joining eii... could be anything when it comes to humans.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Consecrated.ECSS
    <snip> ... hwo do you knwo it is worth nothing?? ... <snip>

He did not say it was worth "nothing". He said it was worth "noting" (no letter "h" and an entirely different meaning).

Hope this clarifies,
    Sent

Quote Originally Posted by SentientSeeker
    He did not say it was worth "nothing". He said it was worth "noting" (no letter "h" and an entirely different meaning).

hahaha, lmao. i knew that. hahahahahaha. RAL. thats funny i did not see that!!

Thread Information