Thread: Now where do I go?

Default Now where do I go?

Hellos,
    Recently dinged 30 Druid playing with small grass beetles. The saris in me really enjoys batting them around, but I'm getting tired of them. Where else can I go kill mobs? Keep in mind I'm a 30 Dru and I solo.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Now where do I go?

Well, if you head past the BIG tree from the portal ring in Bristugo, you'll head in the direction of the amethyst golems. Those'll keep you busy for a while since the named is I think the low 40s.

Or you could venture up into the mountains with the Ruxus just beyond the grass beetles or at the southwest side of Scorpion Island mountain. There are also LOTS of beasties on top of both Scorpion Island and Abandoned Island mountains. If those don't quench your thirst, how about the Dalimond wolf problem? Talk with the Town Marshall and Trophy Hunter in Dalimond about them.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thank you. These definitely will keep me occupied for a while.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver

One thing you can do is make friends with a dragon and ask them what quests they get every 10 levels. Those involve killing various mobs and progress upward in difficulty as levels progress. I've leveled my bi-ped by doing the same quests as my dragon, but without getting the quest experience of course - just by killing the same mobs

*edit* Oh, and remember to save all trophies you loot and turn them in to the trophy hunters. It's easy to get a stack of 15-20 while killing the same mob over and over and that's free experience/money to turn in!

Lol yea, i've used my 60 dragon to farm trophies before. usually when i pick up a new school. I'd like to kill Ruxus and Large Ruxus. The Dalimond Town Marshal has asked me to kill Large Ruxus. I ran past the grass beetles and found small ones. I don't remember where the large are since its been so long since I killed any.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

They're up the mountain. I don't have the exact coordinates but there is a path that runs up and around. You start out with small, then regular, then large, and as you get to the top, tremendous.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Silver golem frags are always in demand!

remind me again where those silver golems are.....
    Chaos Kryu-Saris

Northeast of Chiconis, up near the water

... or you could go across the river from Selen

ooOOOOooo I remember.
    hahahah nice one. swim across the river. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll take the bridge.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris

errr, mis read that. you said go across...not swim. anywhooooo I'll go up there for some destruction after the maintenance is done.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris

LOL, yeah, take the bridge... or if you're a dragon like me, fly

Thread Information