Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess what's missing?

Default Guess what's missing?

The EI logo no longer appears on the login website.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Default Re: Guess what's missing?

Will wonders never cease?

And a new website to boot? OMGOSH

And while we're at it, I'd like to direct a question at mr/ms Horizons CM: you started posting after the day-long blackout of the sale's anniversary day. With these recent developments I am getting a feeling that you are in no way affiliated with EII/PME/NGW. Is it so?

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

*sniff* I'm gonna miss that logo... And that wonderful light bulb character. *sniff*
    ((gets moving before the 'pile' gets too deep....))

Also "Horizons Community Manager" replaced "EIHorizons" as the account making posts on the main community page.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

.... can't find Waldo anywhere. his mut and the wizard were in the upper right corner of the page.

Oh! Wow that is nice. It didn't match the design anyway.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

And here I was saying that this can't possibly be EI since well....they're actually DOING something. I didn't notice the logo was missing and I CERTAINLY do not miss the light bulb.

/me wonders what's going on
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

I can't edit? No matter. I told my mate about this and he insisted that I post what he said so here it is and I quote.

"ding dong the witch is dead?" He thinks it's rather funny.

There ya go..maybe now I'll get a moments peace.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Not only that, the image of the day on the front page has changed.

Yeah, it's a small thing, but it means a lot.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard View Post
    And while we're at it, I'd like to direct a question at mr/ms Horizons CM: you started posting after the day-long blackout of the sale's anniversary day. With these recent developments I am getting a feeling that you are in no way affiliated with EII/PME/NGW. Is it so?
    My posting has nothing to do with the anniversary of EI operating Horizons, it was simply a coincidence. I'm glad you appreciate the difference in how things are being run and I'm sure there's more to come. Thank you for playing.

Horizons Customer Support

nice to see all the changes! but the tulga logo on istaria.com remains...

Quote Originally Posted by Horizons CS View Post
    My posting has nothing to do with the anniversary of EI operating Horizons, it was simply a coincidence. I'm glad you appreciate the difference in how things are being run and I'm sure there's more to come. Thank you for playing.

Horizons Customer Support
    Can we have some idea of who you are? And what your position is in Horizons (or the company running it, whoever that may be)? It's nice to know who we are talking to

I'm glad you appreciate the difference in how things are being run and I'm sure there's more to come.
    It is appreciated. BTW, could you ask Rick and Jeff to pop in and say "hello", since it looks like they are now in charge of the forums?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

i seem some colorful dots
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    It is appreciated. BTW, could you ask Rick and Jeff to pop in and say "hello", since it looks like they are now in charge of the forums?
    Thanks LaughingOtter - I ask those two for a little help with the forums and the next thing you know they grant themselves Administrator rights. I've dealt with their permissions appropriately. There can be Only One.

Horizons Customer Support Super Administrator

Nice dodge! By that I mean answering what I didn't ask and not answering what I asked. There's a marked difference how things run yes, and that in part answers my question. Your decision (I mean your employer here) to push Blight back up goes against EII/PME's policy - we heard multiple times how it served no purpose (because they weren't going to do development) - which indicates the decision comes from somewhere else. Actually, your coyness about your affiliation further proves they are not in charge, having either bowed out or delegated significant amounts of responsibility.

Also, the promised plot reclamations, and actually managing to push Blight back up suggests you either have former Tulga staff on payroll or have them available for expert consultation. Most TG people are elsewhere though, like DB working for Certain Affinity, so the latter seems more likely.

I could ask a few more questions but I suppose the veil of secrecy will be parted soon enough anyway.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

shhhh! Just drink the Kool Aid and smile Varan. We don't want to scare this new guy off.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris

at this point i doubt we have to worry about that. i mean, whoever it is, they had the guts to get the game from EII and take a crack at it.

incidentally, i noticed that although the EII logos are all gone, the Tulga logos have not been scrubbed, perhaps something significant?

Logo on login page looks quite the same at this one

Exclamation Re: Guess what's missing?

i would close this form before we send them in to silence for another year Van SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH no negativity PLEAS !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information