Thread: Order/Chaos for Unity?

Default Order/Chaos for Unity?

As it looks like Unity might be offered a char move to existing servers i wondered if their is much difference between the two?
    Just so as to have an answer if have to choose.
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

Default Re: Order/Chaos for Unity?

I think there's lots of ex-Unity players on both.

I'm on Chaos, and we have a guild "Heroes of Unity" - generally there's 15-18 people online in the guild at any time I log in during normal UK evenings..

(I'm sure there's other ex-Unity players who aren't in the guild, just quoting the numbers I know! )
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

I feel it ´s a pity if we should be spread on two shards..
    (even if it`s optional)

i also wondered
    As one of the few members left of a guild with a large plot,who is used to using the rest of the Guilds various buildings spread over Guild HQ plot(Max size vault) and other plots with workshops,consigners,silo`s etc...would any of this be going to Order/Chaos....i,m sure their must be lots of ex Unity players who spent a lot of time on joint guild structures rather than own plots.....could any of this be moved to new server....
    I assume my plot on Unit/Chaos and indeed the Guild group is allready in use.
    Or is it realistic only to expect the clothes on your back so to speak?
    Would be good to bring something of old guild say to a new guild not to be greedy but in memory of the many hours of hauling etc to build those guild halls.
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

well, we had a beautiful big guild- plot in Jambi
    I had a wonderful "dragon-plot" build by my friends there
    but I do not dare to hope..
    some of our guildies said, that they will not return, if everything is lost

If getting a plot or trying to see if you could get your old plot is a concern, do log in on Chaos and Order to get an accounting of available plots on both shards, then make a decision.

Hello,

I want to see Unity back online, as it was when the Unity Database was sent over to EII or Unity was finally closed down, with all the World Objects that were rebuilt to that date. I don't really want to build my lair again in another place than Dryart, even if I get my old Lair from Unity (fully and not just 80%) back in Novians and the money back that I have paid for it, and all the stuff that was stored in my Lair ...

Moving to Chaos or Order is (for me) only the very last option.

Greetings,
    Murphy
    Last edited by MurphyFox; August 31st, 2007 at 06:55 PM.
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    If getting a plot or trying to see if you could get your old plot is a concern, do log in on Chaos and Order to get an accounting of available plots on both shards, then make a decision.

do you mean physically visiting each player area ? Or did they add an ability to do it from command line ? or some feature

well, just saying if your existing plot on unity is in bristugo, for example, you can check each shard to see if it's available or owned by an active player. That might help your decision on whether going to chaos or order. You might also ask around for overall shard population so you can determine which shard you have a better chance of getting a really nice plot on.

Are the US shards so much full?

On Unity you could fly for minutes finding but emptyness and misery, or long gone players plot (they'd quit leaving their plot open for all to use the machines).

In my case, we had a pretty big guild plot (with everything), the plots around it of course, plus individuals plots. I had a 101 x 101 plot that I am sure it's taken on that spiral mountain.
    I hope there's something beyond 25 x 25 left.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Oh yeah...Shepard's Mountain (if I remember the name correctly), pretty sure all those plots are taken, though I can think of a few that will probably go up for auction during reclaimation.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

i would rather be merged with chaos or order with or without novians, then get the unity server back as it was... a plot reclamation would be nice as a follow up to this.

for a game where its players claim to be non-selvish, community-serving and not like all those l33d doodz i hear an awfull lot of wishes that border to greed.

ofcourse we value our property, but not to any length and by any means, lets just give the new developpers a break and see what they can make of it, im sure they know whats best for the games future. and here i mean the game as a whole and not individual petty needs.

what good is it to have a fully build guild hall if one is to sit in it alone?
    what good is it to have thousands of levels if one has to play alone?

i think for the games future it would be bad to have a seperate server for unity and its plots, ghs, etc, etc.
    i know this memories you people have of long working together, group effort, good times are attached to those, but times change and one has to be open for new posibilities instead of clinging to the past.

How many servers are we talking about to get Unity online? (keep in mind they are um, "not top of the line")

Thread Information