Thread: With all the changes a plea

Default With all the changes a plea

Well like others I'm excited to see HZ show signs of life.

But with all the time passing and people leaving quite a few won't be coming back. Then the reclamation monster will show it's ugly head.

I would beg the devs as the new day dawns on Horizons and the players move plots because of the now open spaces could you please waive the deconstruction loss for this brief period of time?

I know this is premature, but as I look at my guild plot and seek my guildmates online all I find is silence and I fear I will have to move my lair which with deconstruction loss there will be T6 units that are incredibly hard to replace.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Default Re: With all the changes a plea

Even though my lair is at a non-guild spot, I quite agree with the sentiment here.

Plus, It'ld be nice to have whole room keys. (A single object represents a whole room of a certain type.)

Thus, a T6 Hall would only be 1 item in storage, a flag for a free T6 Hall. When any part of the T6 Hall is selected and Novian is selected, it would find that flag and/or any Novian pieces. If the flag is found, then when it is selected and the button is clicked to complete the construction, all the portions of the Hall are finished at once.

This would simplify things both for storage and for replanning.

Just an Idea, Whaddya Think?

Thread Information