Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: blight back what about unity/unitas ?

Question blight back what about unity/unitas ?

with blight apparently back, anyone have any idea what if anything will happen to unity/unitas ?

Default Re: blight back what about unity/unitas ?

I dunno but I wish you guys luck. If not with another server then at least with character transfers.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Yay Grats for you guys on blight
    You dont think maybe Unity/Unitas is under going some work too ?
    Keeps Claws crossed
    Give me back my Dragon

THX Nayuaka, for thinking of us.

I do not dare to to hope yet.....but...did I get a little glimpse of light out there in the dark????

Hello,

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    I do not dare to to hope yet.....but...did I get a little glimpse of light out there in the dark????
    Yeah, it's at least a very tiny ray of hope coming over the horizon (bad pun I know )

Greetings,
    MurphyFox
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

We haven't forgotten about Unity players. We're looking into options right now and as soon as we have a solid plan, we'll present our ideas to the community for feedback. It might take a bit of time, but please be patient while we figure out the best approach.

Thank you,
    Horizons Customer Support

A simple answer:
    Yesss! that simply rocks
    One future subscription !

*speachless*

*takes a deep breath*

Thank you so much for that post,CS.
    Patience is no prob at all for Unitarians, remember?^^

I think, I do some phonecalls now^^

Good luck, Unity. Tis so nice to see you are not forgotten. I can imagine the amount of work that they have to do to put Horizons right and I'm glad that they are trying to put together something for you.

Good luck Unity players! We on Blight are rooting for you!
    Playing since release.
    4th to complete RoP.
    Purely Lunus.
    Dragor Firestrike - (Nobody to play with.)

Gratulation to all the Blighties.

I am not sure if I can believe what my eyes see - but I think that does not matter ... I WANT to believe!

Yay, thats great news, thank you CS.

And don't worry about our patience - I know many people that have enough of that as long as you talk to us and give us that little light on the horizon.

AshiraLana & her little beloved Gnome Fipps

Thanks for the congrats to us Old Blighters getting our home back - here's hoping we'll be offering you Unity folk similar congratulations in the near future

we well see.. oh yes, we will see

Thank you CS
    Just glad to know we have not been forgotton

I would be so ******** happy if I could break the blight curse and fly again in the skies of Istaria.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I hold hope I may see my dragon again
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Quote Originally Posted by Horizons CS View Post
    We haven't forgotten about Unity players. We're looking into options right now and as soon as we have a solid plan, we'll present our ideas to the community for feedback. It might take a bit of time, but please be patient while we figure out the best approach.

Thank you,
    Horizons Customer Support
    I love this guy *grin*

I soooo hope this happens. Preferably at Unitas of course, but even if that happens rather than a char transfer, I'd keep my replacement Pev on Chaos simply to chat to all the great new friends I've made.

Can't deny being an adult again would be nice though...
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Hmmm, almost makes me have a positive outlook again.

The moment I saw that ownership was transferred to PME/EII (back in the mist and fog of history...) I decided to forget all about Hz, but I must admit that I have never really managed that. To forget all about Hz that is.
    Was my first MMO, so I guess that has a lot to do with it, but also that Hz had a great freedom about it.
    Not locked into one class and all that stuff.
    Might not be a perfect solution for sure, with the balancing issues and so on, but I still find it better than most other chosen solutions out there.

So this latest development I really like.

Still miss my little elven shaman Irramor and my flying "beauty" Venomfang.

So I will cross my fingers for a good solution for us "old" Unity inhabitants since I most likely would sign up again if I could have my old chars alive again.
    Starting anew is not an option for me. Too much work to get back to where I was when I left.
    Yeah, I'm lazy!

Not holding my breath while waiting, but I am holding my fingers crossed.

Holding your breath would not be a good option, but holding on to hope is a good thing. No clue yet what kind of future is in store for those of you who played on Unity, but it does sound like you do have one. A copy to the other three servers maybe. Though I'd really like to see Unity come back as it's own world with everything you all have worked for intact. I'd imagine that the equipment needed to do that would be cost prohibitive, but you never know.... Anyone have any spare servers laying around they don't need?

Yesterday I finally started going through my Horizons screenies to make an archive on my flickr account. Today I find Ophelea's Interview... life is strange sometimes.

Unity (drop that silly Unitas name!) ... I'll believe it if/when I see it, not before. But if Horizons is back with some of the people who originally created it then it could happen.

A character copy alone will not bring me back to the game, too much else would be lost.

A complete server copy with all 3 of my accounts waiting for me to log back in, my 2 finished plots in our guild town and my half-built lair waiting for me... well I wouldn't stop playing my current MMO but I'd resub my accounts, log in occasionally, fly around (for the sheer joy of flying) and build a few more rooms in my lair for relaxation.

What would probably make or break it would be how many other oldies would do the same, how much chatter there was in Market and Dragons channels. I guess that's like saying "I will, if you will..."

Now here's a serious tip for you guys: If you want to promote Horizons, start shouting about the crafting/plots and dragons/lairs side of the game. Show people pictures of plot planning, half-built and finished plots.

I'm playing Vanguard now and whilst you obviously can't complete on graphics, their plots and housing isn't a scratch on Horizons. Last night a Vanguard friend saw my Horizons videos (http://www.soresha.net/hzvideos/) including the one about lairshaping and I ended up describing how lairs were built from rooms. I sent him an old screenie of a planning window to explain it. Then I told him there were 7 levels like that. Then I told him building one small room in a lair was equivalent to building a t3 house on your plot in Vanguard. The responses were along the lines of "OMG... WOW..."

Just a hint, go with your strengths, uniqueness and all that.
    Good luck to you!

Soresha

Thread Information