Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ascension...

Default Re: Ascension...

I spent almost a year running around as a hatchling, after I ascended, it felt weird. For starters, I couldn't see as much of the ground. Seriously though, it felt like I was playing a different character and couldn't go back to my old one.

Smile Re: Ascension...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarya View Post
    a short-term depression? Why?
    It's strange.... I do miss the hatchling before; always had that distant sense of anticipation, progress and work to do. It's almost like now, being at work and missing school and learning when you were too young to be burdened with the realities of life (bizarre but true). With me it was, after finishing the rop, realising "sh*t... you've done it.". The end result is great, but it's like a post-Christmas kind of feeling.

The quest itself is also fun to do; one of the epic quests in the game. Perhaps it should be a lot harder, more taxing on the mind. Perhaps they could split it such that there is a:
    - initial rop (like adolesence) ... where you do get a bit bigger, more powerful physical attacks and mental ability. Hell maybe the ability to claw your way up steeper slopes (Which brings me to a point that nerfs me... why don't the player models tilt when you run up or down a slope?? Wow does it pretty well as an example).

- Adulthood and ancient rop as we know, with the possibility of an elder rop if it was seen to be needed. Perhaps it could be further split up when there is a level 200 cap or something.

Anyway just my two-coppers worth.

Rakku

Thread Information