Thread: heh guess what?

Default heh guess what?

I'm baaack *large grin showing all her fangs*
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Default Re: heh guess what?

huzzah! welcome back!
    *presents an imperial urn full of klava with a towel and a curtsy*

thanks awdz but sad news again i cant play my computer has vista

;_;

*deflates, and passes the urn over with a towel and a curtsy to fortify you during this time of trials*

i duno what to do x_x i cant log into hz and im getting discouraged with my new laptop now -_-;

Take it back and get one with XP Pro. Yes, there are plenty of manufacturers who will put XP Pro on a laptop if you order it that way.
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

cant parents spent alot for a new laptop for me plus its a gift. wouldnt there be a work around?

Not really any reliable workaround. Most folks either have crashing problems, or just can't get HZ to run reliably on Vista.

You might try to find a buddy who is an ace computer tech who can install XP Professional on your computer (a legit purchased copy, of course.. about $100).

Other than that, nope. Not until Virtrium gets around to making the game run on Vista.
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

You can erase the laptop's hard drive and install a Linux, i.e. Ubuntu or Linux Mint. Or you can set up a dual-boot of Vista and that, but I googled for some guides to doing so and it looks like that's a bit more complicated than dual-booting XP and Linux. In either of those cases, you can follow this guide to run Horizons.

Or you can wait for Virtrium to figure out a compatibility fix.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Thread Information