Thread: Anyone know what the Key Master is for?

Default Anyone know what the Key Master is for?

I'm not sure if this is current content, or long forgotten content, but does anyone know what the Key Master is for?

In the Lesse Adoroth deadlands, there is a Key Master (level 22 mage) usually guarded one or two Elite Bone Vindicators (level 16 beast). The vindicators appear to be powerhouse bodyguards with higher than normal health.

This would have been a challenging fight at that level. I asked some old-timer players in MP and in my guild, but no one seems to remember this mob.

Default Re: Anyone know what the Key Master is for?

These were actually put in place in 2006 just before the buyout. Misanthrope was working on a revamp of the LA Deadlands and he put some new mobs into place. It was never finished.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Super thanks for the answer. I was just about to hang out there for a while and see if she dropped any old crystals, by chance, as an indicator of her age.

Isn't the Keymaster looking for the Gatekeeper?

Or am I thinking of Ghostbusters?

Think that'd be Ghostbusters... That was an interesting movie by the way.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

weren't these guys going to be related to mimics and a new object type in some way?

Thread Information