Thread: where on earth am i susposed to go

XxSPIRITxX

Default where on earth am i susposed to go

i went a dragon and i done the first part of the quest and killed the creature
    then i went into the crafting room for training and.. it tells me to pick up sandstone but i cant because of the eqipment or something i have on

im confused and know nothing

Default Re: where on earth am i susposed to go

I think you need to activate your Dragon Quarrying ability. Press "C" to bring up your character page, click on the Skills tab, then click on the Crafting button, then double click the Dragon Quarrying ability.

You might want to make a macro from that ability and the others you have. Simply left click and drag the icon(a) to an empty button on the left of your screen.

Hope that helped.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Default Re: where on earth am i susposed to go

Yep, dragons don't use tools! All the crafting is done with abilities - see the Abilities tab of the Character window. Every tier (20 levels) you go up an ability, Quarrying I, Quarrying II, etc.

You have to activate the ability, then you can do the crafting. I recommend putting the abilities on a hot bar for access.

Thread Information