Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Countdown

Default Re: Countdown

sorry for the offtopic but does anyone know how this transfer thing is working? I mean, are they going through the "first-come, first-serve" rule or are they taking people randomly?

Asking because I sent my email on april 4, and got an email confirmation shortly after, on april 15 I had my chars transfered,

my husband sent an email on april 5, he hasn't got any confirmation yet and his chars aren't back either, even though he provided more information than me, he sent yesterday another request and opened a support ticket, and still not confirmation .. anyone else having the same problem or knows anyone having this issue?

Azdhaja Light Fraoch ** Lolita Morena
    Alkmene Mandavar ** Seelie Mandavar

Not got a clue there I'm afraid, I sent my request 7/4 and got my char 17/4. Perhaps they're doing the harder ones first (or vice versa), who knows? Perhaps they do as many as they can in a day based on when applications were received, then if they have a spare small window towards the end of the day, they choose an 'easier' one (e.g. I only had one char to transfer) rather than just stop for the day or partially move an account over?

Anyway congrats to the rest of you who are now awake again, Ivy and Tako about time!
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Yeah! Got my old chars back too! I'm so pleased, so very very happy I could kiss and hug everybody . To avoid any lawsuits I'll keep it to a heartfelt THANK YOU!!!

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Yay, me is alive too, here is some nice bubbely jellow and white drinksie for all at VI! *giggles*

Great work!

Already said it ingame but I will say it again: RAAAAAAAWR! The dragon is back! Now......... where are all the gnomes? It's been over a year and I am STARVING!

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

I'm back. Oh gods, I'm actually back.

I don't think seeing two words on a web page has ever meant as much to me

I'll see everyone on Chaos tomorrow. And the day after, and the day after that, too. And probably for a while, just because I can. Loremasters, hunters, bards and sorcerers can wait. My dragon's back

Antonath

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

my most heartfelt and sincere greetings and welcome home after your long exile.
    may the road rise with you and be gentle on your feet,
    may the wind be forever at your back and under your wings,
    may you be as glad to be home as we are to see you!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Hi,

I'm still waiting for my characters ... I got an Email yesterday evenig at 9:15 PM (CEST) that my characters were transfered, but till now (9:15AM CEST) my old characters didn't appear on the login page Is that "normal", or went something wrong there (I tried it with Firefox, Internet Explorer (even cleared the website cache of MSIE) and the Horizons Launcher ... Old characters didn't appear till now ...)

Greetings,
    Murphy
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Quote Originally Posted by MurphyFox View Post
    Hi,

I'm still waiting for my characters ... I got an Email yesterday evenig at 9:15 PM (CEST) that my characters were transfered, but till now (9:15AM CEST) my old characters didn't appear on the login page Is that "normal", or went something wrong there (I tried it with Firefox, Internet Explorer (even cleared the website cache of MSIE) and the Horizons Launcher ... Old characters didn't appear till now ...)

Greetings,
    Murphy
    Sorry for silly question, did you file a ticket? I think they can take care faster then of your problem fox :/

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by pevil2000 View Post
    Loading the client is taking FAR too long hehe. Awww but now I feel bad for those who aren't transferred yet... this is why I wanted a mass transfer! Not that it'll stop me playing...
    I haven't gone through with the transfer but I did notice last week when dusting off my old NA accounts that loading times are ridiculously slow compared to a couple of years ago on Unity. That was with characters that have hardly any data so I hate to think what it will be like if my main characters from Unity were copied over.

That probably won't happen though. I've been sitting in the background watching quietly on Chaos, and I'm already ashamed at the distance imposed between Unitarians and Chaos players. It's one thing to be proud of your heritage, it's another thing altogether to rub it in the faces of players who have been on Chaos for years.

I am looking forward to seeing melding of communities, not an effort to distinguish the differences between the two. When I see collaboration I'll reconsider the transfer of my characters.
    Last edited by Daedalus; April 19th, 2008 at 11:32 AM.

Hi,

I'm still waiting for my characters too...
    I sent my request on 5. April and still no answer or confirmation mail. My wife Navaer sent her request on 4. April and she got her 4! characters 4 days ago.

I sent in a second request 15. April and i didn't got any confirmation mail. Then I sent in a ticked where I'm asking if there is something wrong with my email address or my characters, I got confirmation mail to this ticket, but still no answer. so I sent in a second ticket yesterday and still waiting for answer.

I feel something like "ignored" from the support atm.

But still I looking forward to get my characters too and i can meet you all ingame

Eb

I would think they are getting a high volume of tickets right now with people asking when they are going to be transfered and or what is happening. So please just hold in there I am sure as they get more and more people transfered it will be easier and easier for them to find the problem peoples accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post

That probably won't happen though. I've been sitting in the background watching quietly on Chaos, and I'm already ashamed at the distance imposed between Unitarians and Chaos players. It's one thing to be proud of your heritage, it's another thing altogether to rub it in the faces of players who have been on Chaos for years.

I am looking forward to seeing melding of communities, not an effort to distinguish the differences between the two. When I see collaboration I'll reconsider the transfer of my characters.
    Come on Order then :P

Curious. What do you mean? What's rubbed in? And how?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I haven't gone through with the transfer but I did notice last week when dusting off my old NA accounts that loading times are ridiculously slow compared to a couple of years ago on Unity. That was with characters that have hardly any data so I hate to think what it will be like if my main characters from Unity were copied over.

Think you got it wrong here, the problem you are most likely talking about have nothing to do with being old unity or old chaos players
    what we have here are simply a conflict between play styles nothing else.

I haven't noticed Chaos/Unity players being seperated at all. Quite the opposite. I've been in a guild with my new hatchie for quite some time now, and the guild are over the moon to meet the 'real' me, and of course at first the Unitarians are going to appear to be banding together, because we haven't seen each other in so long. It's like a school reunion; all the old friends suddenly start gabbing away and the husbands/wives just stand there feeling a little awkward until the main catching up is done and suddenly "oh, btw, have you met..." and all is well.

Actually I think my guild is collecting us from Unity, we have 6 already! hehe
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Sorry for silly question, did you file a ticket? I think they can take care faster then of your problem fox :/
    I did that already this morning, and now I got an Email that they accidently forgot to link them on the login page

Greetings,
    Murphy
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Quote Originally Posted by MurphyFox View Post
    I did that already this morning, and now I got an Email that they accidently forgot to link them on the login page

Greetings,
    Murphy
    oh I have the same problem when I coyp my chars to blight. I kept copying but the character didn't show ; when I sent a ticket, they fixed this, but I have 5 copies of Zex on Blight XD

Have just found from emails that Tror Rockplate is now on chaos - so now im just gonna log and see if hes in RL istaria again.
    Tror Rockplate-Unity-hoping to wake up on chaos/order.

this dwarf does a *happy dance and hands out jugs of ale*

congrats to all those that kept faith and are back in game.
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

Thread Information