Thread: WTH Lairshapers

Default WTH Lairshapers

As I aquired today a nice Lair, I'm now looking for lairshapers form t1-t6. I have already placed coin in my lair so feel free to visit it. (16471/30839 Drakul)

I'm paying:

T1: 1s per unit
    T2: 2s per unit
    T3: 3s per unit
    T4: 4s per unit
    T5: 5s per unit
    T6: 10s per unit

If you need more information or want to talk about the prices, just send me a tell ingame or a PM at the forums.

Save Travels!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Re: WTH Lairshapers

Only T4 and 3 accessable ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Only T4 and 3 accessable ATM.
    There are ways to get to the other structures.

If I ever get around to finishing all the t5 in my lair and still need to hit 100 lairshaping, I'll head out and see what work you need, Takora.

Not if the needed structure is the entrance. Just didn't want anyone hauling up a resource only to find that ony T3 and 4 can go in as that is the first structure.

Yeah sorry i should have pointed that out

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Not if the needed structure is the entrance. Just didn't want anyone hauling up a resource only to find that ony T3 and 4 can go in as that is the first structure.
    If the other structures are added for construction already then you can still build on them whether you can reach them directly or not. The game doesn't check your 'z' in comparison to the entrance you're trying to craft. I've been able to build something 4 levels below me. All you'd have to do for Takora's lair is select the room then add resources to it from above ground.

Unless you can't do any lairshaping above ground, in which case I'm completely wrong and this post can be ignored.

As I could redesign my lair today (yay), I am able to hire lairshapers again! If you are interested throw me ingame a tell or here a PM that we can discuss the details. Oh, and you should be able to fly to reach my lair.

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    If the other structures are added for construction already then you can still build on them whether you can reach them directly or not. The game doesn't check your 'z' in comparison to the entrance you're trying to craft. I've been able to build something 4 levels below me. All you'd have to do for Takora's lair is select the room then add resources to it from above ground.

Unless you can't do any lairshaping above ground, in which case I'm completely wrong and this post can be ignored.
    This can be done, but only if you're directly over the structure in question, and unfortunately without either a map or the planning screen.. that's nearly impossible to tell by hand without walking around aimlessly clicking apply.

Ultimately not worth the time unless it's your lair.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Hijacking your thread because it's on topic

I am also still looking for T1-T3 workers for murals, a vault and a shrine that seems impossible to get done.

I am still wanting lairshapers, I need work done from t1-t6, so you can choose what you want to do. Just let me know on what you want to work and I will put money in the lair.

And here I was doing lairshaping work for free...

Nah, I'm not going to do any more lairshaping for a while, but I'll look into it if I get bored enough.

Side note, I think this is kind of underpaying lairshapers. Not to start a massive argument or anything, but even at my level I can get two silver in about 15 minutes worth of slapping about aegis mobs, but lairshaping a single unit for a lair (which means 2 or 3 actual units) can take a lot longer, and is far more frustrating and comes with less perks.

I'd personally start at about 4s a unit for t1 and work up from there, and for competitive rates go up even further towards 6s a unit etc

I stated in my post we can talk about the prices, so what is the fuss about? You said you are anyway not interested in lairshaping atm?

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    I stated in my post we can talk about the prices, so what is the fuss about? You said you are anyway not interested in lairshaping atm?
    Oh, I'm not making a fuss, just an observation. Last night I and a few others spent several hours getting together lairshaping ingredients and I realized just how big a task it is, even for 3 people.

I was actually thinking of doing some lairshaping for you before I made that post, but when I calculated the coin I would get for it I realized it wasn't worth the time and effort to me. Thus the post.

Since then I went and actually tested it out to see if I was accurate, and it turns out I can get closer to 1 silver a minute if I work efficiently. Even that though means it'd take me days or even weeks to earn the money necessary to even afford my own lair, the prices being what they are right now. That's just how it is of course, but I don't want to draw out my suffering longer than is needed.

Anyway, it's only my point of view. You may actually get takers for those prices, so who knows? Meanwhile, I have 18/20+ hours of grinding left to go on my goal of earning 1 gold...

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I don't even want a lair in the traditional sense. Me and a few others have a plan, and my "lair" is of course going to be the base for that plan, thus my desire to earn the gold. Otherwise I would happily forgo lairshaping entirely!

Thread Information