Thread: Burning Archer quest

Default Burning Archer quest

Part 10: Boards for Sindenis

After getting the boards, I was passing by Drannor the Aug Trophy Hunter, and decided to hand in some trophies before I went to continue the Burning Archer quest.
    When I spoke with Drannor to get a trophy quest, the Burning Archer quest advanced to part 11, the yew boards were taken and a window appeared with some dialogue from Sindenis, saying thanks etc.

Part 11: (I think) Loot yew treant knots, oastic droplets and fiery dire fangs. In the quest window they were listed in that order.
    I got the oastic droplets first, and the quest dialog said something like "you've almost completed your task, only the fangs to go". Not really a bug, but I don't think it was written for those of us who do things out of order.

Default Re: Burning Archer quest

I'm having troubles with the quest also. The quest gets stuck at part 1 even, however I'm sure that I'm standing at the right location.

I filled a ticket for it, and got a response that it got sended it to the live team.

I tested it on both Chaos & Blight, on Blight I got told that this quest is quite bugy since it got in-game, shouldn't it be fixed by now.. it's in for like 3 years?
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

If you're sure it's the right spot, then stand there for a few minutes, it might be lag/positional updates.

The spots are twitchy, some of them you have to be in exactly the right spot.

Everyone I know/helped to do the quest has completed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortura View Post
    I got the oastic droplets first, and the quest dialog said something like "you've almost completed your task, only the fangs to go". Not really a bug, but I don't think it was written for those of us who do things out of order.
    I'd say you're probably right; the author assumed that the steps would be done in that order. Would you mind submitting a ticket on that? It's a quick fix, but a ticket keeps it from being forgotten.

Dakoren: I haven't seen that ticket yet, but I'll try to look into it. Chances are good, though, that you're in the right area but not on the exact spot that triggers the quest step. You might try walking around covering the entire area & see if it triggers. Did you include a /printpos of your location in the ticket, just so we can check to make sure you are at the correct site?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    Dakoren: I haven't seen that ticket yet, but I'll try to look into it. Chances are good, though, that you're in the right area but not on the exact spot that triggers the quest step. You might try walking around covering the entire area & see if it triggers. Did you include a /printpos of your location in the ticket, just so we can check to make sure you are at the correct site?
    I went through the whole area, covered every single bit of it. And others nearby it.

I did not include a /printpos in my ticket, I will update my ticket with this and hope it can be solved. Thanks for the advice
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Thread Information