Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOW the devs have been busy this month

Default Re: WOW the devs have been busy this month

Personally I will get excited once I see any mention of client fixes/changes.

hope to get more infos about the event thing

the other stuff is nice too

Awesome stuff! Can't wait to have a little sneak around when this is live.

Rakku

I think the raffle on the new event needs some tweaking. Unless you are a draggie in need or hoard or a low lvl crafter needing a ton of forms it's really not worth doing.

After 600 tickets.. about 60% was hoard, 25 percent forms.. mostly journeyman (no master forms at all) the other 15% was soul frags , snowballs and.... ROFL.... more IBM's

Nothing for those who mainly ADV and basically nothing for any true crafting bi-peds (yes a few expert forms.. but a strong crafter normally has the forms they need). Disappointing, needs to have some crystals, or special stuff (like the presents did).. even if it's real rare.

Also, while there are new foods, there are no forms for new food, just premade ready-to-eat gas station stuff.

I would rather see this take longer to go live and be worth it then to see it go live now as is... *yawn*
    Blacknite - Chaos

I would agree with Summerbreeze. Other than the hoard, there's really not much point to the raffle. I admit I've gotten a lot of forms, but these were on new chars who were missing them anyway. An established char wouldn't get much useful in the way of forms.

New world objects to be buillt. Bravo!

Thread Information