Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Istaria Wiki

Default Re: Istaria Wiki - Quests

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    Looks like things are starting to come along. I need to get back to putting things up on there... Haven't actually been to the wiki for some time. XD
    Naither have I... Haven't been much in game lately >.>
    Awyway, awsome work StalePopcorn !
    Oh, is there a spoiler tag we could use in the wiki ? So people looking for a quest can choose if they want to read the quest steps or not

ooooo good idea Zex - actually I think I'll add a generic one to every page, as in theory they will all have their steps included, reward provided, etc.

No issue Fav - there is *plenty* that needs doing, I promise we won't run out of work

Quote Originally Posted by StalePopcorn View Post
    No issue Fav - there is *plenty* that needs doing, I promise we won't run out of work
    Yah, I know... XD I'll have to get on there soon and add more dragon-related quests or crafting stuff or something like that...
    <----clicky!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Istaria Wiki

hi stale!

draggie advent quest primal mastery III - gamer's info sez kill 20 amethyst gols
    lisandia and quest book sez 30
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

stale do you want approx locations for these quests? i should have asked sooner - altho locations listed in the gamer's info list are usually vaguely accurate - for instance, the dragon's reach 3 quest calls for lapis gols, listed as being s of brist or sw of dali.
    technically true, but much easier on the noob to say closer to novo/observatory penninsula, behind the gem work station......

If you know a good location off the top of your head, definitely - rough location is fine. We are trying to keep the individual critter pages up-to-date with the best location for hunting - for example, see http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Golem. So if you know of a nice, scenic location to wander aimlessly through, smiting the odd mob, then by all means send it through!

I could not find http://www.bristugo.com at the external links, maybe make there a small section to other Istaira Fansites? Bristugo.com has a very large collection of istaira concept arts and offical screenshots from the alpha to today. If anyone wants to get to know the game the gallery quite illustrates much.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Great idea Tak - done Also added a link to Hz Confectioner

If anyone else has good fansites that should be there, feel free to either add them to the External Links section on the Wiki, or post them here and one of the wiki editors will add them for you.

hi stale!! just an update -
    spiked scales 4 (draggy advent quest level 40) - gamer's info sez 50 redback spiders or hatchlings up to level 50.
    as far as i can tell, any redback will count (i used several breeders 50+ when the spawn was slow) from the aug cotton field area.
    i found them on the north side of the west road out of aug, going toward taz (rykhar does say this as well), in the cotton field, but the most closer to taz at the west end of the field.
    south side of the road is the beginning of the bittle pickle and ale elems patrol that side of the road past the fws (fabric workstation).
    also, there is a mid level blight anchor in the area (at least on blight) that sends 50+ critters out on patrol. i was able to avoid them, but it is something that a solo player or noob should be aware of!

yeah that's weird about that anchor, i came across the same blight anchor several weeks ago on Chaos in the same spot (just off the road?) - I smacked it for 20 minutes until it was dead and didn't get a single mob spawn. Just lucky I guess

one more update -
    hardened scales 4 quest (draggy level 40) - gamer's info does not say you also need 100 uncut citrine in addition to the 15 citrine gols

citrine gols are in the canyons south of desert's edge. they run with jasper and aquamarine gols - aquas are 55+
    solo players and newbies can outrun them tho, but it is something to keep in mind

also - in the previous remarked on quest that requires desert wolves - it should be noted that desert wolves travel (and attack) in large packs.
    i died before i learn the range and escape routes - picking them off one or two at a time is the best way to do the quest, in my mind, but it is not easy to get the 20 however you get it done!

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    hi stale!

draggie advent quest primal mastery III - gamer's info sez kill 20 amethyst gols
    lisandia and quest book sez 30
    Keep in mind that the four primal/T&C quest lines were all revamped a few months ago, so any information about them on Gamersinfo is not likely to be accurate.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I'm happy to report that the Istaria Wiki is now a tick over 2,000 pages! Some quick stats from my favorite pages:

99 Named Creatures (some shy mobs don't have photos yet - we are still trying to convince them...)
    346 Quests
    664 NPCs

My heartfelt thanks to all editors and contributors. I hope players are finding it a useful resource!

Maybe add the Adv School Matrix and the Skills Bonus Matrix by Chasing to the wiki?

I can't do that myself because I am afraid that I would furbar the wiki.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Can't edit my post, so can you also add a item category? I wante dto upload some pictures of items for quest and such, but found no category that would fit.

Same with a Spells category maybe.

Hi Tak,

There is a list of Categories for the Wiki here:

http://istaria.wikia.com/index.php?t...ial:Categories

There is definitely a "Spell" category as well as an "Items" category.

Stale.

hi stale!!
    regarding the level 40 dim pocket quest:
    gamer's info is not wrong, it just doesn't give the complete steps to the quest.
    jynasix tells you to make and deliver 3 quickening breeze 2 spells. until you make the spells, you don't know who, altho jyna may mention the names (can't remember if so or not - think he just mentions guards outside the draggy cities).
    1) once you make the spells (i recommend using the dralk craft cave next to the ports, as the first of the draggy guards you need to deliver a spell to is there),
    2) deliver one to kesselan, the guard outside of dralk, across from heraxius the gen trainer and saphias the stoneworker. if you run into lava oastics you have gone too far.....
    3) deliver the 2nd spell to guard hetherandess, south of chiconis (stay on the southerly road after it turns into dirt - 24326, 22365)
    l4) ast spell goes to rentalem, the green draggy in the guard post next to the port out.
    5) rentalem will give you 1700 iron ore to deliver back to jynasix to complete the quest.

I think Jess updated that one on the Wiki already - could you have a look at that quest page and see if it makes sense? I'm pretty sure most of the info you mentioned is there

Another short update - Amon has sent through some additional Racial information that have been uploaded to the Wiki for Dwarf, Elf, Half-Giant and Sslik. This includes additional background and related information. They, and the other races, can be reached from the Living Races Wiki page.

Enjoy!

Thread Information