Thread: Nature Damage

Default Nature Damage

Hi all. I am currently working up Druid and Guardian and as such have access to alot of Nature damage abilities and spells. Does anyone know of any monsters around that are naturally weak to Nature damage? It would go a long way in helping me level. Thanks!

~Swiftclaw, of Blight

Default Re: Nature Damage

Basically most undead are rather vulnerable to Nature.

Oastics, Storm Ogres, Treants, Arbotus, Ruxus and Skulks are resistant.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Dont try evolved fyakki or flies because they are immune to them. But if ya wanna level nicely it might be a good idea to try gem golems, blights or beetles imo...guardian works wonders for golems and beetles.
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Thanks for the advice guys. I had been doing grass beetles and it went really well. Now at 32 those are slow. What other beetles might be good for me?

~Swiftclaw, of Blight

I believe there are some snow beetles (or maybe frost) in the low 30s. Look on AI, but be careful - there are lots of wolves, ogres, pygmies mixed in with the beetles

There are also some frost/snow beetles east of Mahagra if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    There are also some frost/snow beetles east of Mahagra if I remember right.
    You remember correctly.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Mobs that are great with nature damage are anykind of blights(meatblights especially but fire blights are nice too) necroflies are nice as well as water golems OH and anykind of spider/wolf.

Thread Information