Thread: Another returning player

Default Another returning player

Hey all

I have been away from Istaria for about 4 years now. On my journeys since then I have played EQ2, WoW, SWG, AoC and Pirates of the Burning Seas. None of them have really given me what I got out of Horizons and I am glad to be returning (I have even got a few of my guild mates to try the 14 day trial). I am wondering what is happening in the world these days.

I have a lvl 82 Reaver at my disposal but decided I might try and get a Dragon up in the levels as it is something I never achieved back then.

I am running Vista and having all the usual issues. I have decided to make my computer dual boot so I can run Istaria from the XP boot.

Anyhow I hope to catch a few of you on the Chaos server. I am always up for a chat.

Cheers

Default Re: Another returning player

Welcome back, lots has changed in 4 years
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Welcome back, I hope you enjoy again to roam the lands of Istaria!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

welcome back i am a new player and it is good to c old players returning

Welcome to Chaos my friend
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Thread Information