Thread: Hello From a Possible Returning Player

Talking Hello From a Possible Returning Player

Greetings all of Istaria!

I'm a returning player from many years ago that is currently using the 14 day trial to see how things are. I was a beta tester for this game and continued to play for about 2 years after release.

When I quit playing HZ, I moved to other games such as EQ2, WoW, etc...and like some of the other returning players, I could not find the same "magic" that HZ gave me. I really missed the background music and there is nothing better than running around in the Blight, listening to the thunder and watching the green clouds swirl, right before you get hacked up by a blight wolf....

I have a level 96 Healer named Vannin (some might remember me from way back), and I found that for myself to walk into the game and start trying to play what I would refer to as a high level player, it just didnt mesh to well.
    To many things have changed and I found myself trying to remember what I was trying to do, how things work, where things are, and before you know it I'd throw in the towel from frustration.

So after that, I created a new Dragon and played that for a couple hours and right away I felt that same "magic", I enjoyed so many years ago. So I think for me, it's just going to be a matter of starting over and getting reaquainted with the game. I am going to create a Biped toon soon and see if the same feeling comes around, however I will NEVER delete my faithful main. After that if all goes well then I guess I am going to have to purchase two accounts and get my Fiance' addicted.

So for the next week and a half if you happen to see Vannin or Drakscale (new dragon) logged in (Order) please send a tell to say hello and maybe I'll be around in Istaria for awhile if things go well.

I'm happy to see new life being breathed into this game, it sure was fun.

Take Care!
    Vannin

Default Re: Hello From a Possible Returning Player

Welcome back on the unsinkable ship!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

welcome back

If you need any kind of help, just send me a tell.

See you ingame
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Vannin... Vannin... that name sounds familiar, but so many shadows of the past dance across the tavern floor these days. I bid ya a hearty welcome back, and feel free to contact me if there is anything I (or my wife, Djanee) could provide which might ease your reacclimation to Istaria.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

welcome back to istaria! *serves you some delicious klava with a towel and a curtsy*

*smiles and waves*

Welcome home Vannin!

Please feel free to stop by and visit Strata or at least join the Market channel and say hello to old friends and new.

Sonea

Thread Information