Thread: Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting

Hybrid View

Default Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting

This MOD uses a new animation for Dragons casting Prime Bolts.

A video will say more than words: http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/down...lt_casting.avi (DivX required)

Please note it is imperfect and it needs to use a Gift of Alacrity to have the correct visual effect.

You can download it here: http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/inde...ption&dl_id=49
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Default Re: Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting

This is great! This is just how I always imagine the dragon casting animation should look like ^^

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

wow i love it very nice

Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.1:

I made a small update to this MOD which now uses the latest official Dragon animations file from Virtrium: Drulkar's Wrath animation is now included in the MOD file.
    Download it at the same link.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

i'd love to try this out but can't figure out how to get it to download from that link
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Click on "Télécharger ce fichier" button at the bottom of the page.

Hey, do you mind making a Drain Bolt version of this? I know this mod is old but still, can you do that? thanks =)

Firebrandcrest doesn't play anymore, but perhaps some of us that still do and specialize in modding can help. Pastle is a good one to try to find, she's on the Order Shard.

I can do some, limited things, but those are mostly swaps, nothing special.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Well, I'm not really active anymore but I'm still lurking around.
    I will have a look.

Actually, current MOD version does work with Drain Bolt.

=> http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/forumpict/alternate_drainbolt.png

Prime Bolt and Drain Bolt use the same animation obviously.

Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.2:

This MOD is now aligned to Blight client v395.110.0, which adds an animation when using scrolls.
    Live shards users may not see a difference for the time being.

v1.2 (January 09, 2018)
    ==================

- Scroll reading animation added.
    - History.txt created.

You can download it here: http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/inde...ption&dl_id=49

The english guide to download on the website: http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/inde...rticle&artid=8
    Last edited by Firebrand; January 9th, 2018 at 04:06 PM.

Thread Information