Thread: Closing a Trade window messes up a Silo window.

Default Closing a Trade window messes up a Silo window.

Hey all,

I have a repeatable and downright annoying bug I have come across while lairshaping. Seems when I have a silo window open I am using, and someone trades something or I use a consigner i will invariable always lose "connection" with the silo and will have to close it's now bugged window and reopen it. I can be on the other side of the lair... or standing physically inside the silo lair room. It doesnt matter, it will cause the icon of what's stored in the silo to bug, and basically make the window useless untill I close it and reopen it from the silo again.

Soraii

Default Re: Closing a Trade window messes up a Silo window.

I definately second this idea...a truly annoying bug.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

That bug has been around forever

yep... have to reopen all of your silo windows, and non-personal storage houses.

Please please fix this one
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I hadn't seen any posts on it, so I guess revisiting the annoying issue was good

Soraii

Definatly. I'll have 8 silo windows open at a time all lined up neatly for processing.

Then my guildmate goes "Hey! I have something for you!" "Great! Give it here!"

*trade* D'oh... I forgot about that... Shouldn'ta done that

*BUMP* Aye this is a oldie would love to see it fixed
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Definitely a pain in the Gweebus.

A fix for this would be so welcome.. not just for silos, but for any PC storage structure other than the vault, pack or disk.

A couple minor workarounds:
    If you minimize unwanted trade windows (instead of hitting accept) instead of closing them you won't lose your silo windows.

Also if you pull things out of your connie while your silos are open, same thing if you close the window. Just minimize it and leave it open until you're done with the silos to avoid glitching them.

I seem to call if someone starts a trade with you, but you don't finish it (both of you leave it minimized) then you can have other trades completed without glitching the storage structures also.. but it's been a long time since I've tried that one and I'm vague on if that's how it works. Someone might want to try it (I'm at work).
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Thread Information