Thread: nature,fire,ice damage

Default nature,fire,ice damage

hi guys i am wondering if i could get some advice from you expericened guys.i am a druid and am looking at going into mage so what mobs are good for killing with nature,ice,fire spells if u could give me some advice i would be very grateful

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: nature,fire,ice damage

Were gonna need more info than that.
    Lvl, rating, are you after coin or Xp, that sort of thing.

Any mob can be killed with the elements you mention so its hard to advise.

nb, you could allways listen to us in Guild chat, we do know what were on about you know

lol i know i know.i am lvl 15 at the mo and really it is just getting some useful information to help me progress through the lvls.i am not bothered about the xp or coin it ias just more abput the easist mobs to kill with those elements to lvl faster sop to speak

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    nb, you could allways listen to us in Guild chat, we do know what were on about you know
    Sometimes :P

Anyway if you look in HCC at the nature, nature resistance and nature ward techs you can see in the descriptions which ones are vulnerable and resistant. Most mobs seem to be vulnerable to nature damage which is why the DCoM does so much damage.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Beetles are usualy the easiest.ogres an pgymys then wolves. usualy golems to. for all those elements/...golems preferred
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

If your a druid can I ask why choose a mage? My suggestion would be to play a spiritist(nature and spirit spells are all cast from the same group/class) but if you are just trying to level up a mage then I would suggest just using nature bolt till you get 32 or whatever is needed for multicast(since that's mostly why people level a mage) But like I said nature/spirit is what will get you into the best position for functionality.

Thread Information