Thread: lair bug

Default lair bug

i just bought a new lair but its bug and i can change anything on it becouse it have conectivity broken have a way to reset it? plot 671247 position 23924 38996 chaos

Default Re: lair bug

I take it you are getting the message that it cannot delete a chamber due to connectivity correct?

If so this may not necessarily be a bug, unless it is doing it for everything. Unfortunately if you want to delete/change something in the middle of your lair(for example), you have to delete everything that connects to it and not to something else that leads to the entrance. I'd recomend you start deleting silos first and then just move up the list untill it lets you delete something else. If it wont let you delete a silo then its probably a bug, and you'll need to submit a ticket.

yes even for a storage silo level 1

Try renaming the lair, it will reset itself, might help

still buged after rename

From what I've seen you're about the 10th person with this bug that's either bought, been traded, or had a guild property awarded to them during the auctions.

Typically any issues with the lairs/plots that you purchase will clear itself up after the next server restart. Not the fix, but definitely has been the bandaid up to this point.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Thread Information