Thread: Hello again from a returning player

Default Hello again from a returning player

Hello All Uggies Dabiggun here I was a dwarf spearman/shaman/monk/spiritist who was a part of the guild dark defenders back in 2005. I dont know if many remember me but I was also part of the group of people who tested the experimentor class(monk but much better dps) So anywho Hello again(and if your wondering Uggies was deleted some years ago so I will end up remaking him all over again although I will miss my imunity to zymosis morbidae)

P.S. cannot log in because I have vista so I guess I will be relaxing on the boards here till a fix is made or I figure out how to uninstall vista and reinstalling XP.

-Uggies

P.S. for all your experimentors out there my name was Duckies and I was a sslik(evilkarl I knew you as a young little Half Giant killing strawblights back in the day)

Default Re: Hello again from a returning player

Hope you come back in then Uggies! There are several posts about people getting Istaria/Horizons to work in Vista, but most have limited success... I went for a dual-boot option myself, but that is quite painful :/

Default Re: Hello again from a returning player

haha...i like your name.

Thread Information