Thread: Nothing for sale?

Default Nothing for sale?

Everything that was for sale before (with structures) is now just condemned again?

Or is it just me?
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Default Re: Nothing for sale?

It's not just you. I'm seeing the same thing.

Servers have been down a fair bit of the day and it almost seems like things are getting worse not better.
    Dragon Scroll
    ~~
    Click the dragon eggs to help them grow!

Default Re: Nothing for sale?

This is not the case at all.

There are over 1000 plots/lairs for sale on Order. Still waiting on the stats from Chaos.

The plots that are condemned number about 200 on Order. IF they coincide with plots that have structures on them, then that tells me why the bug happened, but I can assure you it was not at all because of something we did on purpose.

Making a full announcement on the Announcement forum.

Unhappy Re: Nothing for sale?

I did some more exploring on Order and it seems to have confirmed your suspicions. Plots without bids which had structures on them are now showing as condemned. Sadly those are the plots that people are most likely to want to buy.

Before today's maintenance, some plots fitting this description were available for purchase. I know of at least one plot in Selen had no bids when the community went up for auction, yet it was possible to purchase it from the community with structures intact.

A significant majority of the 1000 plots for sale are the plots that were made available for purchase and cleared of all structures prior to the community revamp. They're small and they have no structures on them.
    Dragon Scroll
    ~~
    Click the dragon eggs to help them grow!

Thread Information