Thread: Timer feedback for 24 hour plot restriction

Default Timer feedback for 24 hour plot restriction

Not this: That plot was bought less than 24 hours ago and may not be resold until 24 hours after the time it was purchased.

This:
    This plot was purchased <19 October 15:35:28> and can be resold at <20 October 15:35:28>

This plot may not be sold for another 20:35:12.

This plot may not be sold until 20 October 15:35:28.

I know some bright person will chime in: How hard is it to figure out 24 hours? But those of us in-the-know are aware that it's not really 24 hours. So knowing exactly when the plot is ready for resale is a good thing especially when you're dealing with several property transactions including building plots for folks that want their plots back as soon as possible, haha.

Just a "suggestion".
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Default Re: Timer feedback for 24 hour plot restriction

But Mensar, this only deals with selling it back to the community, you can sell it to players at any time there is no timer on that. And I dont think the timer will come into play unless you buy it decon it and sell it back to the community...

Soraii

Then I suppose someone deconning a plot would like to know how much time is left before they can sell it back. Or whomever for whatever reason, that's not really the point. Point is, and as you validated, there's a need even if it's just for deconning a plot/lair
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Probably the easiest way to do that would when it's bought is have it timestamped and just use the timestamp in the message, "This property cant be sold untill X" that way no extra need to keep a running timer.

Soraii

Thread Information