Thread: Four more years with W...

Default Four more years with W...

...the sorry to say the Americans failed the collective IQ test: They elected the moron and his corrupt administration for four new years. The world has my sympathy...

Default Re: Four more years with W...

Thank you so much for lumping the 50% of the country that didn't vote for Bush with those who did.

Can I assume that in Norway you have some direct line into the outcome of an election which probably won't be decided here for at least two weeks? After all, you guys always know who will be elected king, don't you?[8-)]

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I know. Those of us in Indiana are slaves once again. In my county, EVERYTHING went GOP [st] [li] [st] and we can at best hope that things get so scerwed up that the people want a change.

Heard that people voted for W simply because they didn't like Teresa. Is that a crock or what?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Maybe - I didn't vote for Gore last time because, among other things, I've never equated Tipper with reasonable interpretation of the first amendment - and the First Lady literally holds the President by the balls (think of Hilary). Maybe I'm just funny that way, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Catharsis
    Can I assume that in Norway you have some direct line into the outcome of an election which probably won't be decided here for at least two weeks?
    I stand corrected - Kerry just conceded. Given that the Ohio provisional ballots couldn't be opened for 11 days, I had assumed two weeks would be a reasonable amount of time to expect results with an election this close.

Lil' One

Kerry conceded because even with the provisional ballots (134,000 apx) he wouldnt beat Bush in that state

And on a side note....I didnt vote for Kerry, but it wasnt because of his wife

Malaficeint

Yeah, we've never been known for our smarts....I mean, forgiving a few billion dollars in war debts to countries we bailed out...that has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard of...unless of course you count paying rent to those countries for land to bury our dead soldiers in.

Also, I would like to point out....OVER 50% of the people voted for Bush. That is the popular vote, something no president has done since Reagan.

So, you go on bashing US of A, and hating us, we dont mind looking down from the top of the food chain to hear the minnows whining about the whale.

Lil' One

Ahh, thats my favorite thing about elections Mal...other countries will whine aboutwhats happened!

I just dont get why!

In the end, all that SHOULD matter to these countries is that no matter who OUR President is, we will still be saving your butts should you ever get into trouble.....again

Edit: Removed my own post to comply with forum guidelines
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

I think more than just Amerelium has failed.....

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

Political Debates will be allowed but there will be no Nation bashing, no party bashing, or personal attacks of any kind. The discussions will remain civil or the posters will be banned and political discussions banned as a discussion topic.

FROGBOTTOM!

Thank you that is all[|-)]

Thread Information