Thread: Flame/Fire and Ice/Frost Beetles

Default Flame/Fire and Ice/Frost Beetles

Anyone ever seen the Fire/Flame Beetles use an ability called Scorch (thats a damage shield)? What about Ice/Frost Beetles using one called Frostbite?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Flame/Fire and Ice/Frost Beetles

hmmmyes I saw Frostbite fairly often. Why do you ask ?

i believe i've seen scorch too. did not realize what it did, though.

Was looking at how Scorch in particular was setup and it looks bugged, but if it works. I'll check out Frostbite.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

On these giant flame beetles I am getting the damage shield feedback "Scorching" on every hit.. so yes on the giant flame the scorch is working.

Not yet hit up the ice in a while but will soon to check that.

Soraii

Cool. Thank you.

Thread Information