Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dim Crystal of Might

Default Dim Crystal of Might

I want to sale a Dim Crystal of Might. Looking for offers.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Default Re: Dim Crystal of Might

No luck on the NT connie?

Have about 100gold

You could have it ALL ;P

Oooh and tons of t1/2 dragon novians if you wanted them too enough for 2 halls

Soraii

NT Connie?!?!
    Do you mean Bristugo connie?
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard

No - I'm thinking New Trismus, seeing as that's the training island for new players. Isn't it a level 1 crystal? Am I thinking of the wrong crystal? Apologies if it's an ultra-rare!

what's so special about this crystal? stats? I mean, I know its no longer in game... but how's it work?

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Think of it as a crystal that can give you anywhere from about 60 to 100+ extra damage PER swipe 100% of the time. For attacks like ravage(or multi-hit attacks), it will proc for EVERY SINGLE HIT(meaning this 1 attack will fire the DCoM 4x. Add this to goldrage(3x per 15 seconds) and silverstike(2x) and you should be drooling by now). The only downside to it is that it is largely affected by how much strength your character possesses and what the mob's resistance/armor towards nature is. Also the crystals will proc for range weapons like bows, but NOT for spells.

The fact that is it a level 1 crystal just makes it even more fantastic because literally anyone can use it. It by no means stats it is only good for low level characters.

Oh and did I forget to mention? The crystal comes with it's own animation and sound effect. So every time you hit something, a lightening effect strikes the mob followed by a "zzzt" sound effect. It look really awesome and is a nice toy to show off.

*Incase you want to see what the animation looks like click on link*
    Attached Images Attached Images

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

ah now I see it and...

ooh! you got me with the animations!

x_x

don't think I can compete with Soraii's offer of 100g though @-x

most I could offer would be around 30g.... *sigh* doesn't help I'm on Order either... heh

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard

Quote Originally Posted by Litarath View Post
    ooh! you got me with the animations!
    just found some old pic too
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Timeo danaos et dona ferentis..

O-O

WOW!

That's a wicked snapshot! I'd like to see someone with that crystal on Order, so I could watch and be stunned by it... he-he

D'aaaaw, I had one! Had to trade it for 250k hoard though, was really struggling to hit the RoP requirement.

Can't offer any more than 600s, d'oh. Good luck with the sale!

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

Wish it was on Order

real nice!
    can I borrow it?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Lol, I'll pay for a Shard transfer to come over and buy it from ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigvard View Post
    D'aaaaw, I had one! Had to trade it for 250k hoard though, was really struggling to hit the RoP requirement.

Can't offer any more than 600s, d'oh. Good luck with the sale!
    If I had that crystal in my possesion I would have waited with RoP even if it would have taken me another year.
    Dont have enough coin to buy though, although would like to hold it... my precious...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Quote Originally Posted by Sigvard View Post
    If this really happened all I can say is someone took advantage of you...

This is why they removed it, you know XD

I can offer you a double tech cobalt obs armour scale of vengence. That is about all I have that is worth speaking of. I do have one of those nurffed dim crystals as well. Adds 1-1 damage, +15 power. But I am not sure that I can top Soarii.

Heya Galem,
    I'd trade you my lvl 80 3x vengeance scale if you like.

If so, send a tell to Racazur or Cleotho on Chaos

I"m sorry, I was gone long before those last two posts.

I'm a self-employed network engineer and finances were very tight at the beginning of the year. My wife and I both had to make a lot of sacrafices and cutbacks.

I have 2 DCoMs still active in game, on loan to someone. I also have 2 on Galem. There have been a couple times that I've thought about asking someone of the people I met for a 'friend' subscription, or whatever it was called, and come back for a month to divy up items. (I left with 30k+ Mithril bars in my vault).

If Virtrium were to ever use a T2 or T3 quest that I submitted, I would really have to make an effort to come back just to play through it and see how it came out after their changes.

Thread Information