Thread: Transport Error ID: 62

Default Transport Error ID: 62

Error ID: 62
    The login process was unsuccessful because this account has exceeded its number of simultaneous connections. If you recently logged out with this character, please wait a few minutes before logging in again.

I found a few posts about this error from waaaay back in 2005 and 2006, but nothing came to my attention that could actually help solve this problem.

Every time I try and log into my Order characters I get this message. I can freely log my blight character without a problem. I have tried running a full scan and everything with the patcher but nothing's working!

If anyone knows what might fix this, thank youu!!! I have tried everything I can think of, including disconnecting from the internet and restarting my computer. I still get this damned error message. Everything worked fine after maintenance yesterday, but not today!

Default Re: Transport Error ID: 62

*Wonders why the topic was moved to general discussion*

I still can't log into the game. I went out for an hour or so, shopping, come back to try it and it's still giving me the same error. So waiting for a while doesn't "log you out".

Does anyone know what's wrong? Long maintenaance and now this! <.< I just want to play! Boo!

Have you checked your account if it wasnt accidently changed? I think it is better if you submit a support ticket about that since it seems to have to do with your account.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Have you checked your account if it wasnt accidently changed? I think it is better if you submit a support ticket about that since it seems to have to do with your account.
    My account could have been changed? o.o *Checks her account stuffs while continuing to write her support ticket*

I just thought I would try here first since I had to go out anyways, might have been that someone else had a problem with this and could help without me having to bug support -again-! But it seems like I'll have to...

::EDIT::
    Yesterday or the day before even, I can't remember which, I order myself a new subscription because it was running out soon. Little did I know that it would overlap my old subscription so for a few days I had 14 character slots, 300 consignments, 2 plots, and 2 logins available to me. It was like this last night when I played and now it's back to normal, with this Transport error.

Could this maybe be the cause? Doesn't help me fix it.. but I'll add it to my ticket.

I would check to make sure your subscription is still active. I've heard that some people have had problems with it getting canceled without their knowledge. If nothing else, send a support ticket.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

((Just posting this so people can see my edit too...))

::EDIT::
    Yesterday or the day before even, I can't remember which, I order myself a new subscription because it was running out soon. Little did I know that it would overlap my old subscription so for a few days I had 14 character slots, 300 consignments, 2 plots, and 2 logins available to me. It was like this last night when I played and now it's back to normal, with this Transport error.

Could this maybe be the cause? Doesn't help me fix it.. but I'll add it to my ticket.
    I just don'T get why I can log into blight without a problem but not my Order characters.

Maybe there was a screw up somewhere when the old sub ended. It sounds like something support will have to fix. As to Blight, that server sort of exists outside the rules. For example, you can create as many characters there as you want, even if you're over how many are allotted by your subscriptions. I'm guessing it doesn't check logins either if you can still get to Blight.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    Maybe there was a screw up somewhere when the old sub ended. It sounds like something support will have to fix. As to Blight, that server sort of exists outside the rules. For example, you can create as many characters there as you want, even if you're over how many are allotted by your subscriptions. I'm guessing it doesn't check logins either if you can still get to Blight.
    That's kind of what I was thinking...I'm getting help from the support now, so I hope this all goes over well!

Fast service, I love that about this game <3 One of the many things, they're also so friendly! Best support in any MMO I have ever played! Makes up for the long weekly downtimes, but that's usual in any Online game really, except yesterday, that was looong

I remember when I played WoW aaaaaaages ago I wanted to change my account information. Sent in everything, 1 and a half months later an email comes back: Sorry there is nothing we can do for you with this information. ((I provided everything except one thing becaue I dont have anything that could ocver it, and made up for it with something very similar)). 2 months -after- I quit the game, I get am email telling me my account information was changed... I was so confused! XD

Thread Information