Thread: Frost pygmy

Default Frost pygmy

So, I started getting bored with the Kion/Sslanis area and took the advice of the marshall and moved on to Chiconis. The marshall there asked me to kill some frost pygmys. Abandoned Isle wasn't available for teleport, so I chose to try for the ones on Scorpion Isle. Question: where is the best place to engage the pygmys in combat? My first attempt (right before server went down), I got attacked by a rated 35 beetle before I could get close enough to fight the pygmy. Is there an area on the mountain to fight pygmys without fighting the beetles? I'm definitely not ready for rating 35 critters yet.

Default Re: Frost pygmy

As far as I can remember they are mixed (and nasty) everywhere. So good luck with them (or delete the quest and do "easier" ones till you are stronger).

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Frost pygmy

To get to them, you'll want to do some creative mountaingoating up Scorpion Island mountain. Port in at Darvus and run west, avoiding the little inlet. Head north along the base of the mountain. As you're getting ready to make the turn northwest around the base, start climbing. You'll have to double back on yourself almost immediately to keep going uphill. You end up in a cerulean azulyte field this way and are above the pygmies and ogres. There is a small ledge to stand on to hit with ranged weapons. Be careful, though, or you will attract the ogres wandering around as well.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information