Thread: Heya

Default Heya

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to Istaria, but an old hand at RP and MMORPG. Played SB, EQ (when it first came out), AoC, and a couple others I can't remember. Played in Rhydin for like six years. Been a big fan of dragons, and now I get to be one. Yay!

Oh yeah. My name is Aric, and my Hatchling is named Kirkraid. Pronounced, Kir-kraid, not Kirk. He is a nervous fella who was taught by Deda (Demothene was his name but he can't pronounce it). Um....i'm on Order, and playing with Scions who have helped me out of several jams.

I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone, learning more about my little Hatchling char, and being part of this very interesting world.

If'n ya wanna talk just give Kirkraid a holler. He is always interested in new peoples to be friends with. Just don't mention his now mended claw....its a bit too close to home yet.

Um yeah that's it. Whoo! Um yeah....

Default Re: Heya

Welcome Kirkraid to Scions an Istaria. Ya havent met me yet but ya will soon enough:P See ya ina few weeks:P
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Welcome to Istaria

*happily serves kirkraid some delicious klava in an [Imperial Urn] presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome to istaria!!! :-)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

welcome home, kir! we are happy to have you and hope you love horizons as much as we do!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information