Thread: Helian Hatchies and Sand Crabs

Default Helian Hatchies and Sand Crabs

During the Helian Rite of Passage, you have to go into a cave on a beach to fetch some water from below the bottom of the ocean. However with the new content update, this beach is now home to some rather cantankerous crabs. Was the Rite of Passage changed so that hatchlings will have a different destination for that particular part?

Default Re: Helian Hatchies and Sand Crabs

I've been in the region and I don't think it's overly dangerous for a hatchie to slip into the tunnel.... Unless there's crabs in the tunnel, of course.

Consider that portion of RoP a test to see if the hatchling has a high enough Ninja skill.

Fortunately, the crabs will give up once the hatchling gets in to the tunnel. Also fortunately, sand doesn't have a speed penalty like it does IRL.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kessedrian
    During the Helian Rite of Passage, you have to go into a cave on a beach to fetch some water from below the bottom of the ocean. However with the new content update, this beach is now home to some rather cantankerous crabs. Was the Rite of Passage changed so that hatchlings will have a different destination for that particular part?
    The run to Draak seems far more perilous to me than the run to the mine @ Abandoned Shore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    The run to Draak seems far more perilous to me than the run to the mine @ Abandoned Shore.

this.

((message is to short for some screwed up wierd reason.))

Quote Originally Posted by Romirez View Post
    this.

((message is to short for some screwed up wierd reason.))
    Huh ?
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

If these crabs behave like all other critters that roam outside caves, then they will not follow you inside. All you have to do is reach the opening.

You can also get at the wall around delgarath and glide to the entrace.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    You can also get at the wall around delgarath and glide to the entrace.
    So you really can glide a hatchy on a live shard now?

I do agree that getting past some crabs adds some danger to the rop so what the hell.

Rakku

Yes you can, but for adults it causes you to drop from the sky.

Edit (Dang work) I remeber havign to try to run by Risen Dwarves I think it was till we figured out we could go down the beach safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Yes you can, but for adults it causes you to drop from the sky.

Edit (Dang work) I remeber havign to try to run by Risen Dwarves I think it was till we figured out we could go down the beach safely.
    Gliding? Only if you land with out using 'x' or whatever you have land/go down set to. If you land by tilting your view down, the game doesnt consider you fully on the ground for some reason, causing you to jump instead of fly the next time you try to take off. This can be fixed by pressing 'x' or what ever button you have mapped.

Thread Information