Thread: Prices on NT connie

Default Prices on NT connie

What is going on with the pricing on the NT connie? When I came back to the game a couple months ago you never saw anything on the connie priced more than 50c. Now there are prices of 500c and 110c for Beginner forms, 1s250c and 3s for beginner spells, which no new character can afford. There is no need for this type of pricing. There is always someone who is willing to make you what you need and most times it will cost you nothing.

All this type of pricing is going to do is put more strain on the data base because the items won't sell. Please stop the madness.

Default Re: Prices on NT connie

Ever since i came to Blight .you either got items made for you for free or bought from cosignor at cheap prices. we on Blight like it that way.
    Recently we have had an influx of new people to blight from other servers.
    who may not know how we do things on blight or dont care.
    Please refrain from selling thing at exorbitant prices and keep blight as we like it.
    All i can say is dont buy it .

There is almost someone on who will make it for you.

Thumbelina
    Unity

If you wanna make money, play on Order or Chaos.

On Blight we dont have any economi.

So lower your prices or if you need money, ask for money.

Remember Blight is a test server.
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

Playing on Blight or not, those prices are awfully high.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I talked to someone today that used to have high prices on the connie. He told me that if the price wasnt high, ppl got the item from the connie and sold it to the pawn next to it to get more money. That makes sence to have some high prices,

On the surface it sounds like a reason, but
    Why doesn't that person sell to the pawnie himself then?
    If it's not for the money, what does it matter if the person who buys his stuff uses it or sells it?

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

it makes a difference for how often you have to make more stuff to keep the connie stocked for those who really need the items

Then you can sell it for the same price the pawnie will give for it.
    Besides, if you ask very high prices that's all what you're doing, stock the connie, not providing people with affordable stuff.

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

Probably just new player unaccustomed to the ways of your shard, in most games you find out what you can get from a pawnbroker(which removes item from play for good), then the general logic is if that what an items worth is through the games disposable sale system, then price accordingly with the mindset its gotta be worth more than that to player who wants said item to remain in the game. Has whoever is doing this been approached ingame with a tell asking about the reason for the prices before the decision was made to flame them on the forum. Its kinda odd though that a shard is run so tightly that players have lost the ability to set their own pricing. Too much? don't buy it.

Obviously priced like that the stuff wont sell, will end up in his/her vault in 15 days(or whatever it is) anyways. The connies are set with the limits they are both timeline and volume to address game performance. This poses no thread to the performance you speak of or sure shouldn't.

Why this stuff is priced like that is anyones guess, but its also no violation of any policy, it clearly is whoever the paying customer was to price up too his limit of items at any price they see fit for the timeline granted. Whoever it is will learn when their vaults useless and the connie fees aren't even recouped.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

all i know is when i place something on a public connie (after spamming the old blight for takers, of course) i always sell for the lowest possible price -
    for blight residents, its not and never was about money......
    if you need anything and aren't a jerk, merely asking for it will get it....
    this includes cashy money......

blight has never needed an cash based economy and i believe most if not all of the true blighties will resist attempts to change things.

that's the way we like it and the queen commands it remain so
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

The person i was telling about had his prices just below what the pawn would give you.
    He dont need money, but wanted to make items for those who really need them. But after returning times he saw his items at the pawn, he raised his prices to prevent that. and i can understand that. I prolly would do the same. I also make items to the connie in nt at prices at 10cc each item. But i wont make more if i see my items go to pawn. If ppl need money, ask.
    He told me that most of his items got sold to pawn at visitors day (when the live servers are down) A shame to see items end up at pawn when some could use it.

PLZ, do dont buy things from connie and sell it to pawn right next or any pawns at all. Leave the item at connie, so for those who need them, can buy them.

Thread Information