Thread: looking for a guild =D

sloestar

Default looking for a guild =D

Hi! i'm kinda lonley and i need some ppl to talk to so if u dont mind a noob Hatchling that will ask a few pesky Questiosn every now and again i'm open to anyone who wants me tho i do wana guild thats open to RP,( i love to role play) and would not mind helping me with RoP when the time comes(if any, just wanted to ask XD), and a nice friendly guild(an older guild with experianced players would be nice.)

character name: Vivoren(viv or vivo for short)
    Race: Dragon
    Shard: Chaos
    um i'm level 15 AD and about 10 Craft, Lunus Draggy.

-best way to reach me would be too add me to ur friends list and put ur name down here so i can add u, then we can talk(i'm around the most on tuesdays and Wensdays about 2/3:00-8/9:00 until i get my main computer back from the shop.). i hope to see you all around soon. =D

Default Re: looking for a guild =D

Hi there pleasure to meet you and its good that you are searching for a guild they are very important in a hatchlings life

www.timelessguild.org

(i am pretty busy with school lately but if you are interested i suggest you send a tell to Image (guildmistress) Xanthia, Shartan. tell them Agua sent you and they can guide you from there

Timeless is a mostly dragon guild with a growing number of bipeds. we are about 150 members. mostly have on line about 3-7 members at a time but most we have had was 15 thats a party :P

Our guild members date back to years. our mistress has been around since beta release we are a wacky guild who goes from 0% role play to 50% role play and to 100% roleplay :P kinda unique for chaos but ofcourse u dont have to participate if you choose not too and its not strict role play just silly ness

hoping you find a home soon

if u see me in game send a tell /tell Agua or my saris /tell Lolaya

I am looking at coming back and have a few characters on Chaos, can you tell me if there is a decent community on the server, I would be interested in adventuring and questing if possable.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

chaos is prolly the largest shard, population wise, bent.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

keep in mind that blight is a great place to set up shop, our guilds are always open to new players and unlike chaos and order shards, we have no drama. altho we have our guilds, the entire shard acts as if we were all in the same guild. we stand by each other without any boundaries. we also have a much smaller community, but hey i guess thats why ours works so welland also we see and test all the new stuff long before the live shards see it, and some stuff they never get to see its alot of fun being part of the development, consider blight server, you can copy over all you have on chaos with no trouble

Gothos of Chaos, second Saris of Istaria to achieve adventure rating of 278

Thread Information