Thread: Lets Go Shopping! (artwork)

Originally from Palmyra, now "South Selen".

Smile Lets Go Shopping! (artwork)

Large
    Larger
    Gallery

~<Gengel>~

(Need a name for my new dryad ... I was thinking either Seku or Kanna.... ideas?)

Default Re: Lets Go Shopping! (artwork)

I like Kanna

As always your artwork is quite inspiring Gengel. Although I cannot quite tell who is dragging who. It is a neat pic.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

gorgeous as always, geng!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

lol, hard to discern tattoos and built like barbie, she looks ready to spend a small fortune! i love the way the more sensible dryad (gengel) is hesitant about doing so - or is that trying to get her to look at cloth to cover up with? *giggles*

as always, the detail are fabulous; i really like the wood grain and metal textures, they add nice depth, and the fringed cloth reminds me of some blankets i've used.

is that a pottery shop behind the well? lol, i reached to try changing the view like i do in game for istaria... your pictures have such life it seems like i should be able to!

keep 'em coming, i love your artwork!

Originally from Palmyra, now "South Selen".

Thanks all for the feedback!

I tried something different with the lighting to have the colors pop a tad more and the drab Market...look drab. Unfortunately, I think I lost detail on "Kanna". I will have to do another scene with her. Also, I think I uploaded a lower fidelity than normal of the image. I will probably update it again in the near future.

I wrestled with the body-type and went with the "Barbie-Doll" to strongly contrast against Gengel. Her body-type, with her "style" of dress will probably earn Kanna a few fans . Its funny how you give these avatars personalities. I guess that's the Anthropomorphism of fantasy players.

When actually creating the 3D scene, I can pan and zoom like in the game which is fun. But one day, I am gonna have to satisfy the animation itch to see them really come to life.

So, I think I will work on a third dryad to complete my hunting party I am just trying to figure out what color I should make her.

~< Gengel >~

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

as an old dedhed - i vote tiedyed!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information