Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bi-Ped Art!

Default Re: Bi-Ped Art!

hehe thank you guys! I like drawing istaria characters, tis very fun
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

(( hehe i know this isent realy art 'ish but it;s not a pic's as well XD ))

untitled_edited.jpg

here's me little Sslik named Zoues . hehe He's a nice Sslik and fun to be around at times can be a bit crabby at times .. He love's to do magic and spells . ""mage" ((( hehe its hard trying to make a Sslik out of part that are mant to be a dragon XD )) ((heh i Kina wish i can make thows Wings a Bit Longer XD ))
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Here is a headshot I did of my elf, Niveus, finally not wearing his darn hood. In one of his rare serious moods, I guess.

I used Yana Toboso's art for reference and help.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Nicely done, I like his appearance! :-)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

that's some hellaciously long eyelashes, boy howdy!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Dang, do you use a tablet? That's great!

thanks guys ^^

Yesh, he has long eyelashes, but hey, he is an elf XD

I DO use a tablet for color. I draw it first then scan it into photoshop

Was browsing my old pictures when I came across one of my old unfinished drawings. How old you ask? Well according to my computer, the last time I had updated it was on August 6.......of 2008. *Points to the calendar* Uh yea, so it has been a while. I was hoping to save this picture and not show it until it was colored and finished with.....but somehow I doubt that day will ever come. And I feel bad about not ever getting the chance to show it off so- I guess this rough sketch will have to do.

Back then, my Saris character Leetu loved to dress up in her dark forest shirt and skull mask. Her red eyes really brought the costume together.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

wow that is pretty freaky saris there. XD well done!

I am going to post this piece both here and in the dragon art section, since it has both ^^

This is just my elf Niveus getting tackled by a random hatchling. It tended to happen A LOT.

http://kyuubigirl.deviantart.com/art...8431463?q=&qo=

*chuckles* i love the contrast of expressions :-)

My elfie, Niveus. He just pulling himself out of some shadows and they don't like that he is leaving ^^

Nicely drawn : ) and a bit frightening

This picture came from a shot of Tiki Mykk from D-Grayman. I was watching an AMV and paused it after seeing the guy's expression and toooooooooootally thought it fit Niveus.

SO, after screencapping it, tracing, altering, adding a lot, coloring and playing with lights, I got this!

Niveus tends to grin or smile overly wide....aaand tends to absently lick his lips with that black tongue of his.

He also loves hugs, and tends to be given them freely, oddly enough. Must be his dashing good looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sereamha View Post

My elfie, Niveus. He just pulling himself out of some shadows and they don't like that he is leaving ^^
    I still say Shink's eyes should lurk in the darkness.
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Wow, am I the only one posting art for bipeds anymore? XD

Anyway, this is a work in progress pic I thought I could post here. Here are Niveus and his wife Dimmae in their quiet grove during a rare moment of peace in the world.

haha, well, I do make some biped art at times, I'm just not good at it XD I do have my moments though, like with this one:

it's a bit small, so the lines arent perfect, but it's still pretty nice in my eyes (except for the background)

it's petal returning home from a trip :P (petal is not an actual character, but she plays a role in meepsa's backstory ) also, her wings are like those of a ladybug, the lower pair are actually the "shields"

and yeah, I don't draw bipeds because I. cannot. draw. faces! so I cleverly evaded doing a face in this piccy XP

Yay so my two week free trial just ran out and my computer decided it doesn't want to work anymore.
    Who knows when I'll be able to RP in-game again. :| lol but I wanted to post this for people who cared?
    :'D

oh and I plead the Wookie rule. :|

Sereamha and Meepsa I love your characters c: They're so unique-looking!

All of these drawings look great
    Setesde, I hope you'll get a working computer very soon, and I look forward to RP with you *hugs.

Thanks LungTien! c:

This picture taken the day before Monse's first death... Who says Satyrs aren't child-appropriate?

He doesn't talk about her if he can help it.

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Quote Originally Posted by Setesde View Post
    Thanks LungTien! c:

This picture taken the day before Monse's first death... Who says Satyrs aren't child-appropriate?

He doesn't talk about her if he can help it.
    So cute!

and it has that sort of whimsicle feel!
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

Thread Information