Thread: Requesting the Eyes of Someone In Charge (TM)

Default Requesting the Eyes of Someone In Charge (TM)

(I originally tried to PM this to Amarië, but she doesn't accept PMs, so this is my other alternative.)

I don't know if this has anything to do with my sub expiring (if it does, why would you guys do that...?), but I cannot submit any tickets to support.istaria.com and I've been getting emails warning me of plot reclaims (that tell me to submit a ticket. Go figure).

Ultimately, I'm trying to change the ownership of Favoran's plot on Order in the Trandalar Rift to the player of Aika Torcheflamme (hope I spelled that right. :/ She's Litarath on the forums). I tried to make the offer before my sub expired, but she didn't get on to accept it in time, and now I can't log in to Istaria to make another offer.

If it matters at all, I can give my account name, but I'd rather not post it here.

I'm not sure who I'm supposed to contact about this, particularly because anyone who I can think of doesn't accept PMs. But other than the ticket service at support.istaria.com, I don't know of any other way to get in contact with the people I'd need to.
    <----clicky!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Requesting the Eyes of Someone In Charge (TM)

fav - are you accessing https://support.istaria.com/ and using your account name, not your email?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Hello Favoran,

I am sorry you are having difficulty with the support website. Let me see if I can help.

I don't accept PM's so that everyone on the team is working through the same "pipeline" information wise. But having all our customers use the normal support system to contact us, it makes everyone more efficient as well as letting the right people see the right information.

Note that you do not have to log in to the support system in order to submit a ticket. You will have to provide a valid email address, but can submit a ticket as a "Guest" if you are having difficulty with your log in for the support site.

The support website is independent from subscriptions. Once you've registered on the support site, the only check that is made is to see if the email address that you are attempting to register with is for an existing game account, current or expired.

Note, however, that many who have had their game account and support accounts for a long time will find that the information between the two is slightly different. If you had an account under the old support system, for example, or used the Password Reset on the current system, your game password and support password could be different. From the error message you posted, it seems as though that is what is happening for you. If you can not recall your log in information for the support site in particular, or if you even should have a support account, you can use the "Forgot Password" link on the side to check.

Hope that helps

I'll try submitting the ticket as a guest, then, thank you.

I'm pretty certain that that's not the error I'm having, because I was able to log in and submit a ticket just fine last Thursday - when my subscription was still active. That's why I thought that perhaps my current lack of subscription was the problem.
    <----clicky!

Thread Information