Thread: Cannot Connect? Plz Help

Default Cannot Connect? Plz Help

Hey all, so I tried logging in today. I click the "Play Istaria" icon which brings up the launcher. I type in my info for my account and I click "Connect". It sits around for awhile and then it pops up with an error saying, "Error Code: Unable to connect to the remote server." It has the option to click "Yes" to download the latest version of the launcher which I have tried many many times to no avail. I've gone through the different solutions for somewhat similar problems on the forums and I even uninstalled and reinstalled HZ and I'm still getting the same error. I don't know what else to try.
    Josiah Elvinhoard - Lvl 100 Ranger, Lvl 100 Scout, Lvl 100 Druid, Lvl 100 Healer and Lvl 100 Fletcher...

Default Re: Cannot Connect? Plz Help

if you go to this site https://support.istaria.com/index.ph...code=view&id=2 you can follow directions from there .. is much easier.. hope it works for you . i had the same type of problem the other day.

If I click on that link the page tries to load for awhile then comes back with a Page Load Error.
    Josiah Elvinhoard - Lvl 100 Ranger, Lvl 100 Scout, Lvl 100 Druid, Lvl 100 Healer and Lvl 100 Fletcher...

weird, loads fine for me, are you blocking Istaria somehow?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Not sure why all the sudden I would be blocking it. Anyway to check? I'm a little terribad at computers.

try going to play.istaria.com and above the log in there is also a box you can click to go to the same link.

That link doesn't work either. Just errors and it wont bring up the page.

Thread Information