Thread: Cargo disk help!

sloestar

Default Cargo disk help!

okay so umm i have a standerd sandstone cargo disk(so it does not telle) and it says that the cargo disk(cotents are in it?) is full so i cant get rid of it, its causeing me a lot of pain anyone know how i can empty it?

Default Re: Cargo disk help!

Is the cargo disk equipped? or is it packed full and sitting in your inventory. If its in your inventory, you are basically lugging it around in your backpack and not letting it be the packmule that it is. You should be able to right click and delete content in it either way.

Assuming you dont have the window opned for your cargo disk right click and select open (or something similar) Anything thats in there can be deleted with the right click.

Or you could go to the vault, open vault and cargodisk, and put as much of the stuff in inventory and cargodisk as you can (or as you need) in your vault. After that, you can probably unequip the disk into your inventory and port (or delete some of it until you can do this).

Or... take your disk to the portal and let go of it there (park it). Then take out as much as fits in your inventory - port to where you need the content, once there use it or put it in a silo for instance; then return for the next load - until your disk is empty enough to take with you in your inventory.

Thread Information