Thread: Moving to Chaos

Default Moving to Chaos

As a few of you may already know, I'm moving to Chaos. (While my account is still active, at least.) Order has so much drama, it was to the point where I was afraid to even log on. So goodbye and good riddance to Order, from Scaleeth, Snowheart, Astriel, Cynderr, and Taisha!

No offence of course to the few friends I have there, I'll miss you guys! <3

I'll still be going as Scaleeth on Chaos, so feel free to say hey if you see me around.
    ~Proud owner of~
    ~www.istaria-club.deviantart.com ~

Default Re: Moving to Chaos

Do you remember the sequence in LotR part1, when Frodo and Sam watch the elves leave middle earth?
    That is how I feel atm.

Its hard not to get bitter.
    Drama of all kinds emptied the shard (not only that what we know from this forum).
    Some destroyed what others build up with lots of efforts,
    leaving us with the ruins.

Nvm Scaleth- I wish you all the best- and I did not mean you.
    Chaos is a wonderful shard with great people.
    Have fun! Most important is you stay with us. Istaria is on all shards
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleth Drakescale View Post
    As a few of you may already know, I'm moving to Chaos. (While my account is still active, at least.) Order has so much drama, it was to the point where I was afraid to even log on. So goodbye and good riddance to Order, from Scaleeth, Snowheart, Astriel, Cynderr, and Taisha!

No offence of course to the few friends I have there, I'll miss you guys! <3

I'll still be going as Scaleeth on Chaos, so feel free to say hey if you see me around.
    well that's something I didn't know... -_-;

well, I hope you find something better there then...

take care Scaleeth, won't be the same, I think though

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

There's more to it than just that. I loved Order and I've made many friends there who I won't forget and hopefully I'll still be able to stay in contact with them via the forums. I was there for many years and it was great, because of the awesome community, I've been playing since the end of 2005.

But then some things started happening... and when drama in a game is forced into someone's real life.. then its going too far. Its just a game, afterall. Games are meant for fun, right? :3 It sucks, I don't want to leave my Snow and Scaleeth behind, I love those characters. But its not worth it right now.

I'm sure I will come back... eventually... just not for a while.

Again, no offence at all to all my friends there. Because you guys are the reasons why I stayed so long. <3
    ~Proud owner of~

It sucks to see you go Scaleeth. You were of my first friends when I came to this game, but I do understand the drama issue, there are times when I will simply drop out in the middle of rp due to it getting a little too personal . I"ve also had my fair share of being chased from the game for stupid things. Look forward to seeing you again *hugs*

*hugs* very glad to have you on Chaos and i know it was a hard decision but also very glad you did not leave game

Welcome to Chaos, hope you like it here

Thanks guys *hugs everyone*
    ~Proud owner of~

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    Do you remember the sequence in LotR part1, when Frodo and Sam watch the elves leave middle earth?
    That is how I feel atm.

I hear that and feel that way too. Will miss you, Scaleeth.

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

Welcome to Chaos.

Pull up a chair, stay for a spell.

Thanks guys. I might end up sneaking in on Order on Sundays.. It seems like more people missed me than I thought. <:3
    ~Proud owner of~

Thread Information