Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad Day

Default Sad Day

I am not Alex, i Am her Husband. I am makeing this post to inform everyone that in the eary hours of this morning Alexzandria passed on.

This post is a request she had for me to make if this day ever happeded.
    I will try to contact some one in her guild in the days ahead. If the server would like me to log her Char in to have some sort of furnal i would be glad to do so. Please contact her guild to let them know as i will be talking to them.

Senserily Darren

Default Re: Sad Day

I am so sorry for your loss, words cannot express it.
    Thank you sooo much for taking the time to share the news with us. I'm sure folks will remember her as a precious member of our community. If an online funeral is held, I will try to be there.

Our sincere condolences, Darren.

Rest in peace, Alexzandria. You will be missed.

If there is an online funeral, I shall be there.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Greetings to thee, Lady Alexzandria. Greetings to thee wherever ye may wake, and greetings to thee wherever ye may fly.

Greetings to thee, Lady Alexzandria. There are spaces in my sky I wait to see filled again. If I may not see ye fill thine, then know that I will hold that space as all my will and patience may allow. And well ye know that patience, Lady. And it will be filled still, for I will fill it with each greeting we exchanged, and each moment we woke,

Greetings to thee, Lady Alexzandria. That part of ye that was shared with our land and with those that walked, this Fool treasures, and this Fool thinks it not alone in that treasuring. Take thanks for what ye gave us, if those thanks may reach ye, and may those that also treasured ye in the land called Real know that we held and hold you bright, and their tears are our tears, and their joy at each moment ye gave them we honour and offer ours to the sum.

Greetings to thee, Lady Alexzandria. At the rising and setting of the sun, at each day's new deed, at the moon's silver waking and each new dream's making, greetings.

Greetings to thee, Lady Alexzandria.

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save The Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise

With a heavy heart I write these words. I was so delighted to see her wake in Istaria last night after a long sleep. One last hello, and now it seems one last goodbye. Alexzandria was not a member of Strata, but she was one of our treasured Friends Of Strata. She always shared the guild chat with us, shared the toils and triumphs of her days in the land.

To the family and friends of Alexzandria, please accept my condolences.

Sonea

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

my most deep and broad sympathies to the family and friends of alexz.
    i didn't now know her, but any friend of horizons is forever a friend of mine.
    i am grateful for the time we in istaria got to spend with alexz and i hope that she was most happy with our company as well.

go to thy rest with all our love, alexzandria, and may flights of angels sing thee to it
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

You and your family will be in our hearts and prayers as you traverse this difficult time.

Moldryn and Ajeana

I am greatly saddened to hear of your loss, Darren. Especially the loss of someone so young. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this time of grief.

Sent
    N.B.: I reserve the right to be wrong and exercise it frequently.
    AzureFire - Spiritist - Chaos
    Glormf Sulfurous - Hatchie - Chaos
    Ruddy Bloke - Reaver - Chaos

( I posted prior, but it did not take, trying again)

I knew her long ago, and she was a joy to know and a true friend. I wish thee well, the grandest lady of all! Godspeed!

Goodness. ;( I'm so sorry for your loss.. I will definitely try to be there if one is held, just let me know the time/day.

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

Darren, I am so sorry. Although it is true that words alone cannot ease the pain you and your family are feeling, I hope that the many words being spoken here in the forums as well as those in Istaria, all in fond memory of Alexzandria, will bring you some comfort. Although I did not know Alex. outside of Istaria, I have a good idea of what she was really like by her actions in Istaria. Alex. was always eager to assist anyone; whether it was looking up a certain location for someone or helping to build a structure for a total stranger, although that is the wrong term as it is my beliefe that Alex. never met a stranger, only a friend that she had not yet made their acquaintance. I imagine she was like this outside of Istaria as well. Although Alexzandria has left us, her memory will live on in all those whose lives she touched.

i am so so sorry for your loss, its never easy losing someone, but i commend your great courage in this darkest of times for coming foreward and sharing this news with us. if there is anything i can do pls let me know. in the midst of life we are in death, and only our spirit and our soul is everlasting. may god comfort you and your family in this darkest of days.

Gothos of Chaos, second Saris of Istaria to achieve adventure rating of 278

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Words cannot express the loss you feel, nor can words reflect how deeply I sympathize with you and your family. Alexzandria was a jewel in the realm of Horizons. She did what she could where she could when she could without hesitation. Her dedication to guild, friends, and shard was evident in all she did.

Please accept my condolences to you and your family from Obsidian Order.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain you and your family must be feeling in this dark time.

Rest in peace, Alexzandria.
    Zevos on the Chaos Shard
    Irahdios Zerxiss on the Chaos Shard
    Vurion Altorros on the Chaos Shard

My profound and heartfelt sympathies for your loss. May the Comforter find you and be with you.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

My sympathy you have.
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Darren,
    I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for letting us know. I will miss her so very much.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Istaria forever holds the memories of her Gifted.

Thaalia of Order

I am sorry to ear this sad news. My sincere sympathie to you and your famelly.

Aucus / Nightmare
    Aucus: adult lunus now over 4 years old! 100/100/92 AROP completed
    Nightmare: proud ancient lunus, 94/100/40.

Unhappy Re: Sad Day

Falkor gives his deepest condolances. Alexandria was a dear friend, and Ieo will miss her. *whipes a tear from his eye* May the great spirits guide you to peace. and bless you.

Thread Information