Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Istaria cancelled my account?

Default Re: Istaria cancelled my account?

Wylonus,
    bank merges are a pure pain in the !"ยง.
    I had so much trouble with that irl (not with Istaria), it cost me money, time and nerves, when I was in the same situation.
    They ALL told me that they can`t help: old bank, new bank, service desks, call center.. well- that is poor!

Another time I nearly got all my acc closed (7 at that time), cause paypal was not able to work with my cc (nothing had changed at that time- it was a simple bug) and I phoned and mailed with paypal for weeks- without success.

So pls do not blame the wrong ones for the misery.
    Though I understand you anger!

And pls do not overvalue accessable customer services: It is very expensive and of poor effiency.

Contact our support again- I`m sure there is a way to pay your account, besides cc.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

You all know you have to press 'submit' twice on the ticket site, right..?

i finally got back active, but i lost my lair plot.

now i dont like that penality if account went inactive which wasnt my fault due to changes of bank business, they merged and gave me new visa.

i am surprised it isnt 30 days until it go condemned plot, i felt 1 week is too short for warning of loss of plot, fixing at bank and phasing out old card and new card in, that take time.

ggrrr! all that work gone.

Wylonus your account would have had to be unpaid for at least 5 weeks before your lair would have been reclaimed, not one. I am sorry that you couldn't resolve the issues with your account in that time, but we do email warnings each week before a plot/lair is reclaimed with information on how to contact support.

We also provide novians and restore all items stored in a lair to the vault of the owning character now in order to help those who do return after an absence feel as though they have not lost as much.

I am sorry that you do not agree, but I feel that those 5 weeks is more than fair for someone to resolve their account and keep their plot/lair for free.

thank you, finally back in game, blight server now seem very quite and very little chats. but that was 7 am in east coast time.

had to reinstalling new launcher, just little confused with few updates.

now i have to roll up my sleeves and gather the resources to built my lair, may have to fight few mobs to cover portal expenses.

portal fees seem so outdated once area been discovered and completed quest tagged with local areas, and local portal keepers.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

What resources do you need? I'm a fair hand at getting pretty much everything everywhere without portal fees.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

my dragon was close to 60 lvl, but lairshape skill isnt anywhere right on 20 lvl, can't afford paying to construction fee.
    i wasnt sure about full layout plants, i get few "no" built pockets or not able to set up.
    i tore down my first layout which doesn't correctly aligned.

i think it has something to do with surface settings.

Floor 0 of a dragon lair is always a little iffy as to what you can fit there. Indeed the surface area at the lair location plays a big part of that. I have areas on floor 0 of my lair that only corridors will fit as an actual "room" has too high ceilings to fit. Another thing that can drive you nuts, on floor 1 directly under the entrance there is low ceiling also. I can't fit a silo down there to save my soul on my lair, just corridors will fit there for me.

Dracaena

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

That's universal for every lair, Dracaena. The areas on level 0 blocked off in red will ONLY accept corridors on level 1.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

That varies - I've got a t6 Lair chamber just inside my entrance...

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    That's universal for every lair, Dracaena. The areas on level 0 blocked off in red will ONLY accept corridors on level 1.

Well gang...it's now 2010 and I finally was able to log in to the support system and submit a ticket to get my account re-activated at the grandfather price. I have lost my plot and can deal with that. I just want to be able to play again. Now I wait until I am contacted concerning the billing issue.

It will be Jan 4 befor the team gets back in sorry to hear about all the issues
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

I recon you'll get novians, so at least you can rebuild fast when u get a/the plot back

Thread Information